Page 56 of 86 FirstFirst ... 6465354555657585966 ... LastLast

Thread: what games are you playing right now?

Rart's Avatar Hold The Line
    Nope again. The two stories are basically just as separate as Bioshock 1 from Infinite. Similar universe but separate plots.

You do meet 4 characters from the first game, but they're actually the characters that you played in the first game, so they never really got a story in the first place. Their story is pretty much what happens in Borderlands 2.

Also in my opinion the second one is a much better game overall and is time better spend than the first one.

2. Games   -   #552
    The last three NFS series
    Path of Exile
    Watch Dogs
    Thief III

3. Games   -   #553
    Far Cry 3 - Blood Dragon

4. Games   -   #554
    Divinity Original Sin, Old school RPG in a shiney new suit +4 of shineyness.

5. Games   -   #555
    Currently playing WOW, Portal2, Mass Effect3 and Skyrim with loads of mods

6. Games   -   #556
    megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Quote Originally Posted by mazo View Post
    Currently playing WOW, Portal2, Mass Effect3 and Skyrim with loads of mods
    So that's what they are doing instead of watching this forum.
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

7. Games   -   #557
    Mr. Mulder's Avatar pepper your angus BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    After being off work sick for a week, I played from start to finish the first Batman game, Arkham Asylum - it was pretty good. Started the second one, Arkham City - seems like an improvement but I’m sick to death of Batman now so it'll keep for another day.

I also got Borderlands 2 yesterday, I like it. All the reviews seem to say its the perfect game, I'm not too sure about the cartoon style of it and I don't like that i've played half an hour of it and have been given two guns, 1 being a pistol that just seems to tickle whoever i shoot and another being a shotgun where i have to go stand right next to them for it to do any damage and then run away while it takes half an hour to reload. But, no doubt I’ll get super into it once I put some hours in.

But mostly, I've gone back to GTA Online and have basically been trolling the fuck out of people. Like parking cars in front of shop doorways when people are inside and watching them leave the session as they can't get out. And hiding sticky bombs on a helicopter, picking up an over trusting player only to parachute out mid-air and explode them. And my favourite troll move of picking up another player’s custom vehicle with the cargo bob and dumping it ontop of a moving train then watch them run around the map trying to get it back.

Heard there's gonna be some new DLC for it this Tuesday and possibly a zombie mode around Halloween time. And also heists, which I couldn't give a shit about.

8. Games   -   #558
    Eve Online
    Planetside 2
    World of Tanks
    Minecraft

9. Games   -   #559
    I've gone old-school, blown the dust of my CD's and playing the Lucasarts Point-and-Click games. Recently finished Day of the Tentacle and Full Throttle and about to finish the Dig before I start working through the Monkey Island series.

10. Games   -   #560
    Nhl 14