Page 66 of 86 FirstFirst ... 16566364656667686976 ... LastLast

Thread: what games are you playing right now?

GTA5 on xone

2. Games   -   #652
    Dragon Age Inquisition on PC.

3. Games   -   #653
    Trying out Battlefield Hardline Beta

4. Games   -   #654
    Wow

5. Games   -   #655
    Mr. Mulder's Avatar pepper your angus BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    Titanfall on 360. Marketplace had it for 75% off so I got the Deluxe version for a tenner. After spending a few hours on it there's no way I'd have paid full price, being a robot is fun for all of an hour then you've seen and done everything there is to it it's pretty good but not great I think

6. Games   -   #656
    Rart's Avatar Hold The Line
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Mulder View Post
    Titanfall on 360. Marketplace had it for 75% off so I got the Deluxe version for a tenner. After spending a few hours on it there's no way I'd have paid full price, being a robot is fun for all of an hour then you've seen and done everything there is to it it's pretty good but not great I think
    That's kind of how I feel with a lot of games nowadays. With all the bugged/rushed out/incomplete content and games that conveniently have paid DLC ready soon after release, the amount of games I can justify spending full price on are far and few between. I pretty much only purchase games at 50-75% off now. Steam sales make that a lot easier too.

7. Games   -   #657
    Finally got a PS4 last week and am grinding away in Destiny. It's nice to be active on the couch at night after work instead of just watching TV and browsing the web on my laptop now.

8. Games   -   #658
    Shadow of Mordor on PC. Was thinking of getting Evolve but some of the reviews put me off so I'll wait and see on that one.

9. Games   -   #659
    Nuclear Throne. It's really good. Twitchy bullethell-ish shooter that is updated frequently. Shame the engine relies on 30fps, but it hasn't hurt my enjoyment of it at all.

10. Games   -   #660
    Quote Originally Posted by TheGoodUsername View Post
    Shame the engine relies on 30fps, but it hasn't hurt my enjoyment of it at all.
    Fun fact: Doom was capped to 30 FPS, and no one even cared.
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."