Page 10 of 21 FirstFirst ... 7891011121320 ... LastLast

Thread: uk-t is back....?

Quote Originally Posted by DeadPoet View Post
    Maybe their login page is really some kind of fake log in page for the real login page?
    Like you log in - there are 5 torrents to download, you need to choose the right one, you download it and real login page appears.
    And if you choose a wrong one, which a real member would never do, you're shredded to pieces by an electrical shock sent through your Internets.

The signup page... what's up with it, xedy? It only says the site's closed and invite-only.
    Last edited by anon; 06-18-2011 at 05:03 PM. Reason: I fail at binary concepts
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."

2. BitTorrent   -   #92
    brento's Avatar Poster
    Maybe their login page is really some kind of fake log in page for the real login page?
    Like you log in - there are 5 torrents to download, you need to choose the right one, you download it and real login page appears.
    why would a torrent site disguise itself as a torrent site?

3. BitTorrent   -   #93
    A's Avatar ... BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by brento View Post
    Because it is a torrent site.

4. BitTorrent   -   #94
    1000possibleclaws's Avatar BT God BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Quote Originally Posted by brento View Post
    Why do these closed knit 'communities' do half the stuff they do? No good reason other than misguided imitation via being completely out of touch.

5. BitTorrent   -   #95
    Funkin''s Avatar home skillet BT Rep: +4
    I can't believe they actually named it UK-Two. I thought this was just what people were referring to the site as.

6. BitTorrent   -   #96
    Hologram's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by Funkin' View Post
    I can't believe they actually named it UK-Two. I thought this was just what people were referring to the site as.
    That's what I thought as well.

7. BitTorrent   -   #97
    A's Avatar ... BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by Hologram View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Funkin' View Post
    That's what I thought as well.
    I am surprised that, you both are surprised over what a torrent site does.

8. BitTorrent   -   #98
    Funkin''s Avatar home skillet BT Rep: +4
    Quote Originally Posted by AbyBeats View Post
    I am surprised that, you both are surprised over what a torrent site does.
    You would think I wouldn't be after so many years of seeing such douchebag'ery(yes, it's a word). But yes, there are still those rare moments that catch me off guard and I think to myself "wow, I can't believe people can be so lame". These moments are far and few between, but they do happen.

9. BitTorrent   -   #99
    Poster
    Hmm. In the site's current state, this could be true... Now I just need to figure out where to log into the real site.

10. BitTorrent   -   #100
    Stabber's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    uk-two ??? what a lame name ! Is looks like a pop music band

Page 10 of 21 FirstFirst ... 7891011121320 ... LastLast