Page 12 of 21 FirstFirst ... 29101112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: uk-t is back....?

xJohnxSmithx's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    What gives you that idea?

2. BitTorrent   -   #112
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by xJohnxSmithx View Post

This place is full of haters. I only visit here for a laugh.
    Ironic since you seem to take everything said far more seriously than you should.
    Idoleyes787 seems the biggest hater of em all, over 15,000 posts and I don't think I have read one where it wasn't bashing or trying to start something with someone....spamming post after post about sites he/she obviously knows nothing about and would likely never be a member of. Ah well every one is different....if bashing people and sites is what makes your e-dick hard so be it, your obviously well practiced at it, you only make sites like this more desirable, I figure the more you bash something the better it's gotta be because chances are if your bashing it so much chances are very good your not a member

3. BitTorrent   -   #113
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Quote Originally Posted by GrimmReaper66 View Post

Ironic since you seem to take everything said far more seriously than you should.
    Idoleyes787 seems the biggest hater of em all, over 15,000 posts and I don't think I have read one where it wasn't bashing or trying to start something with someone....spamming post after post about sites he/she obviously knows nothing about and would likely never be a member of. Ah well every one is different....if bashing people and sites is what makes your e-dick hard so be it, your obviously well practiced at it, you only make sites like this more desirable, I figure the more you bash something the better it's gotta be because chances are if your bashing it so much chances are very good your not a member
    Probably the great difference between someone like yourself and me is almost everything is done in fun and I never stoop so low as to attack anyone personally. I can only hope that you are extremely young and so there might be some reasonable excuse for your ignorance.
    Attacking another person over what he was written on about a bt tracker on a silly internet website .Please take a good look at yourself in the mirror and ask yourself are you really that much an ass?

As for your other assumptions I really don't give a hoot about your site ,why should I? I barely download anything anymore and when I do I certainly don't want to put up with ignorant egotists like yourself to do it.
    Respect my lack of authority.

4. BitTorrent   -   #114
    Quote Originally Posted by GrimmReaper66 View Post

Probably the great difference between someone like yourself and me is almost everything is done in fun and I never stoop so low as to attack anyone personally. I can only hope that you are extremely young and so there might be some reasonable excuse for your ignorance.
    Attacking another person over what he was written on about a bt tracker on a silly internet website .Please take a good look at yourself in the mirror and ask yourself are you really that much an ass?

As for your other assumptions I really don't give a hoot about your site ,why should I? I barely download anything anymore and when I do I certainly don't want to put up with ignorant egotists like yourself to do it.
    Really idol? Maybe you don't realize it, but you do sound insulting in a lot of your posts. For example this one. You say you don't personally attack people but the proof is in the pudding.
    "Please take a good look at yourself in the mirror and ask yourself are you really that much an ass?" " ignorant egotists like yourself"

Are these not personal attacks??

"Maybe SOMEONE should take a look in the mirror"

5. BitTorrent   -   #115
    If in response to your venom I put " I think you're swell" I don't think it would have conveyed my feelings quite as accurately.
    Anyway I stand behind what I said as I think "ignorant egotists" is more a descriptive than the personal vitriol you deem acceptable.

Btw I look in the mirror all the time, being as you seem well aware , in love with myself. Nice delts .

Anyway can we please get back to the topics at hand ,those being this is a forum and I should be ashamed for posting beyond a certain amount or in a manner that is annoying to some and that members of uk-tool are as a group sexually impotent.

6. BitTorrent   -   #116
    ca_aok's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    This thread amuses me. If they knew who IdolEyes was in the torrenting world they'd probably have been sucking his cock just a few short years ago.

Nonetheless, anyone who thinks everyone at uk-t/uk-2 is some altruistic being that doesn't care about the ego boost is delusional. You merely need look at the laundry list of members there that joined every secret/exclusive site.

I was a member of the actual second incarnation of uk-t (I think it's telling that the people who made the new site are so new that they forgot it should actually be uk-3). I joined maybe a year before it went down. It was a nice place, had a decent community, active forums/IRC, and it actually had leeching activity. Now we have a site with little-to-no activity in any sense, attempting to ride on the faded glory of what once was. They're trying far too hard.

And before someone says "well lol, then why did you join", I was actively hunted down and had several people badgering me to join, as I know happened to several others here. I've recently tried del_acct.php and delacct.php, no luck.
    Last edited by ca_aok; 06-24-2011 at 02:13 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by whatcdfan View Post
    u are somewhat fairer then the last occasions but still pal i give a damn to what u said and expect i really dont need anything from u or optimuscrime i get what i want coz u 2 guyes dont own bittorrent and i dont think i portrayed any image i wrote simple english and u are seems to be very good at making assumptions if someone is not a cheater and u assume he's a cheater and write what u wrote and when u are proven wrong who u think will owe an apology then barack obama????

7. BitTorrent   -   #117
    Quote Originally Posted by ca_aok View Post
    This thread amuses me. If they knew who IdolEyes was in the torrenting world they'd probably have been sucking his cock just a few short years ago.
    I am a nobody and very happy to precisely remain that.

8. BitTorrent   -   #118
    Quote Originally Posted by ca_aok View Post
    Dude, Really? Were you?

9. BitTorrent   -   #119
    You just made my point about you better than anything further I could possibly add.

10. BitTorrent   -   #120
    ca_aok's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by xJohnxSmithx View Post
    Dude, Really? Were you?
    Yes, as you can clearly see by my posts, I'm nothing but a kind and polite suckup. Oh, wait.

As for a nobody, he was a prolific request filler at a site that pretty much everyone at uk-2 would have also called home. Though if you mean in the grand scheme of things, no offense mate, but I met Sir Tim Rice the other day and you don't quite stack up
    Last edited by ca_aok; 06-24-2011 at 02:17 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by whatcdfan View Post
    u are somewhat fairer then the last occasions but still pal i give a damn to what u said and expect i really dont need anything from u or optimuscrime i get what i want coz u 2 guyes dont own bittorrent and i dont think i portrayed any image i wrote simple english and u are seems to be very good at making assumptions if someone is not a cheater and u assume he's a cheater and write what u wrote and when u are proven wrong who u think will owe an apology then barack obama????

Page 12 of 21 FirstFirst ... 29101112131415 ... LastLast