Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Needing x264-bb invite

P2PDog's Avatar Beagle
    I didn't know it was invite only until I saw this thread. With over 100,000 members, I guess they needed to slow their growth a bit.

axkabe, send me your email.
    ONLY IN IT 4 TEH LULZ

2. File Sharing   -   #12
    Thanks P2P, i sent u my email

Oh very fast, i received it, thanks P2P. Thread should be closed
    Last edited by axkabe; 06-21-2011 at 06:07 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

3. File Sharing   -   #13
    P2PDog's Avatar Beagle
    Quote Originally Posted by axkabe View Post
    Thanks P2P, i sent u my email

Oh very fast, i received it, thanks P2P. Thread should be closed
    Hmmm... you said you wanted it for the m720p releases, but 2 minutes after you registered you were trying to figure out how to get more invites. I have a feeling I'm going to regret this
    ONLY IN IT 4 TEH LULZ

4. File Sharing   -   #14
    [QUOTE=P2PDog;3589855]

Hmmm... you said you wanted it for the m720p releases, but 2 minutes after you registered you were trying to figure out how to get more invites. I have a feeling I'm going to regret this
    Ops, please trust me, i replied you, too. My friends may need it, they are also amazed about their cool encodes so i asked you about how to get invites to distribute to them if they need. I think there is no reason to doubt me about this point

And okay, this thread is opened again, so someone know about that please let me know
    Last edited by axkabe; 06-22-2011 at 02:05 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

5. File Sharing   -   #15
    Ops, please trust me, i replied you, too. My friends may need it, they are also amazed about their cool encodes so i asked you about how to get invites to distribute to them if they need.
    Oh, but you can always fetch the links for those encodes with your account!
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."

6. File Sharing   -   #16
    [QUOTE=anon-sbi;3589922]
    Oh, but you can always fetch the links for those encodes with your account!
    This is not only Download link forum, they have some discuss about encoding which my friends may interested in, me too xD

7. File Sharing   -   #17
    gamesover's Avatar Panda BT Rep: +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16
    Serious question, for an HD fanatic who already has a few really good HD trackers and HD-BB would this forum even be necessary? Like would it have anything you couldn't find at those other places?

Also P2PDog why would you waste one of your invites on someone who only has 24 posts here and started a thread like this one:

https://filesharingtalk.com/threads/4...-for-no-reason

On numerous occasions I've found even some respected forum members have wasted my invites, not downloading or uploading anything after I invite them, so I wouldn't even consider for a second someone with no history and some red flags like the above thread that could raise concern. I know it's not a tracker but I still assume that you have limited invites there why use up one of them on a bad candidate.

Asking for invites for his friends right after he joined, before he's had a chance to be an active contributing member there for awhile(thus proving he deserved to be invited) is just greedy and pretty clueless imo.

To axkabe - either let your friends find their own way into the forum or invite them yourself after you've done enough at that forum to earn your own invites. If they are patient and if they really want to join badly enough they won't mind waiting. I doubt asking for more invites right away is going to be well received especially if your asking at the forum you just joined. Shit at most trackers I would almost never ask the staff for invites for my friends unless I've done a lot at that tracker, most staff seriously frown upon begging for invites. You usually get them when you get them.
    Last edited by gamesover; 06-27-2011 at 07:46 AM.

8. File Sharing   -   #18
    P2PDog's Avatar Beagle
    Quote Originally Posted by gamesover View Post
    Serious question, for an HD fanatic who already has a few really good HD trackers and HD-BB would this forum even be necessary? Like would it have anything you couldn't find at those other places?
    Are any trackers, or forums, really necessary? They do have a lot of custom mhd and m720p encodes which are very good, which is the reason I like it.

Also P2PDog why would you waste one of your invites on someone who only has 24 posts here and started a thread like this one:
    Why not? I've got lots of invites and contrary to what most people think, I'm not a complete asshole

Some invitees will turn out to be duds, but many won't.
    Last edited by P2PDog; 06-27-2011 at 03:19 PM.
    ONLY IN IT 4 TEH LULZ

9. File Sharing   -   #19
    Quote Originally Posted by gamesover View Post
    You don't have account there, right? Let read some articals about it and you can find what can it offer

https://filesharingtalk.com/threads/4...-for-no-reason
    lol, that don't relate to this thread (anw actually i don't know why my acc's disabled till now), this is a DDL forums and i can't do anything to risk his account there
    On numerous occasions I've found even some respected forum members have wasted my invites, not downloading or uploading anything after I invite them
    So respected forum members is not always good guy

I know it's not a tracker but I still assume that you have limited invites there why use up one of them on a bad candidate.
    Because i need it and he has a good sharing spirit, simply that , and why do you call me bad ? only because the thread above

Asking for invites for his friends right after he joined, before he's had a chance to be an active contributing member there for awhile(thus proving he deserved to be invited) is just greedy and pretty clueless imo.
    you should read thread again
    To axkabe - invite them yourself after you've done enough at that forum to earn your own invites.
    Yeah, i think you hasn't read this thread carefully and then go to bad conclusions

P/S: it is seem down now, anyone know what reason ?
    Last edited by axkabe; 06-27-2011 at 04:40 PM.

10. File Sharing   -   #20
    P2PDog's Avatar Beagle

P/S: it is seem down now, anyone know what reason ?
    It's working fine for me.
    ONLY IN IT 4 TEH LULZ

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast