Page 12 of 22 FirstFirst ... 29101112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: Bi-annual there's too much trading and not enough giving , givng away stuff thread*

Poster BT Rep: +2
    Quote Originally Posted by megabyteme View Post
    Just out of curiosity, pastoral, where are you from?
    Believe or not, Taiwan.
    I am just pissed that idiot keeps saying I am a Romanian.

Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by pastoral View Post
    You like motherfucking? Hahahahaha. LOL. No wonder that you like to use the word "Bastard".
    Oh, you are vulgar.
    Words are merely tools to allow us to communicate with one another. Like a gun or a hammer they are in and of themselves neither good or bad . They remain merely a function of their application.
    On the other hand stupidity like yours is an unfortunate consequence of birth and nothing you say or do change that fact.Whether you sit in a classroom or drive a car down the street you shall always remain stupid.

And yes I do like fucking your mother.
    Oh, Yeah?
    The last sentence you have typed reflects the above of it. You are talking about yourself. I have never seen such a loon.
    You like fucking other people's mother. You must have tried it. Who is the first old woman whom you have fucked? Your mother? Oh, man, you have got very bad taste. That is incest.
    Last edited by pastoral; 09-04-2011 at 01:07 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #112
    megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Believe or not, Taiwan.
    Since you are Asian, you must have a camera nearby. Snap a picture of this morning's newspaper (from Taiwan, ofc) and for reference, place your hand in the pic giving the thumbs-up gesture.

If you can do that within the next hour, then there should be little doubt as to your country of origin. Problem resolved- with no further references to anyone's dear mother.

Although, if you want, you can say something bad about mine, because she's not a very nice person.
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #113
    Believe or not, Taiwan.
    Since you are Asian, you must have a camera nearby. Snap a picture of this morning's newspaper (from Taiwan, ofc) and for reference, place your hand in the pic giving the thumbs-up gesture.

If you can do that within the next hour, then there should be little doubt as to your country of origin. Problem resolved- with no further references to anyone's dear mother.

Although, if you want, you can say something bad about mine, because she's not a very nice person.
    If you send me one invite to each site of What.CD and Bitme, I will show you the snap. I am just kidding.

OK, The problem is solved. I will no longer say any bad words to IdolEyes787, and he has to stop as well.
    Last edited by pastoral; 09-04-2011 at 01:34 PM.

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #114
    Artemis's Avatar ¿ןɐɯɹou ǝq ʎɥʍ BT Rep: +3

OK, The problem is solved. I will no longer say any bad words to IdolEyes787, and he has to stop as well.
    I've got a bit of bad news for you, you seem to have pissed Idol off, it actually takes quite a bit to do that, but once you have he's a bit like a terrier with a rat. Probably saying you wanted to fuck him then go and have a snack didn't help too much. The difference though is that from your insults you don't seem to be the sharpest tool in the chest, so I'd prepare for a fair amount of frustration since you don't seem to have the skills to spar with him.
    For me personally it's a wonderful spectator sport, the endless stream of dull bulbs who decide they have something on their fuzzy little minds, only to find that they (including you) don't really have anything more original to say than 'fuck you'.

4d7920686f76657263726166742069732066756c6c206f662065656c73

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #115
    megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19

If you send me one invite to each site of What.CD and Bitme, I will show you the snap. I am just kidding.

No, seriously. Post a picture. It is really the only way you are going to have any credibility. Otherwise, you look like someone who has said all kinds of nasty things to Idol- because he caught you. Posting the pic will at least show that his assumptions of you being a Romulan were incorrect.
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #116
    Believe or not, Taiwan.

I do not want to say about your mother.
    Last edited by pastoral; 09-05-2011 at 02:08 AM.

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #117
    mjmacky's Avatar an alchemist?
    Next post a picture showing both the index and ring fingers of each hand, so we can have quantitative evidence suggesting a small penis size, over which I can haz chuckle.
    Everything is brought to you by Fjohürs Lykkewe.

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #118
    A's Avatar ... BT Rep: +1
    10x TTC

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #119
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata

I guess you missed my post about the being no just thing as a bad word.

Also just for the record and to re-enforce your total lack of class/ thought , my mother died a truly horrible death a little over 2 years ago so thank you for needlessly dragging her memory through the mud .If you stood before me this is the point where I would punch you in the face.

Btw the only thing I despise worse than classless teenage bittards are classless teenage bittards that presume to tell me what I can and cannot do.
    Respect my lack of authority.

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #120
    aly13's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8

I guess you missed my post about the being no just thing as a bad word.

Also just for the record and to re-enforce your total lack of class/ thought , my mother died a truly horrible death a little over 2 years ago so thank you for needlessly dragging her memory through the mud .If you stood before me this is the point where I would punch you in the face.

Btw the only thing I despise worse than classless teenage bittards are classless teenage bittards that presume to tell me what I can and cannot do.
    I think this its gone too far....

Page 12 of 22 FirstFirst ... 29101112131415 ... LastLast