Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Astraweb, is this what I have to look forward to?

Angry

I just signed up for Astraweb, the payment went through, but the account creation failed, so now I'm stuck waiting for support, which I've read isn't all that great. Not only that but according to their automated response, support is only Mon-Fri. Having problems before I even get started doesn't sit well with me. Is this what I have to look forward to with Astraweb?

2. Newsgroups   -   #2
    WHiKWiRE's Avatar MooPhEuS
    AstraWEB has some pretty awesome customer service in the few times that I have needed to deal with them.

3. Newsgroups   -   #3
    Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by keypunch View Post
    I just signed up for Astraweb, the payment went through, but the account creation failed, so now I'm stuck waiting for support, which I've read isn't all that great. Not only that but according to their automated response, support is only Mon-Fri. Having problems before I even get started doesn't sit well with me. Is this what I have to look forward to with Astraweb?
    Yes...pretty much. They left me hanging a few years ago. I was unable to use my acccount all weekend. When most others offer the same or better pricing with support available on the weekends..I stopped using astraweb partly due to principle!

4. Newsgroups   -   #4
    mjmacky's Avatar an alchemist?
    I'm guessing you've already tried the forgot password page and submitted a support ticket
    Everything is brought to you by Fjohürs Lykkewe.

5. Newsgroups   -   #5
    didnt have problems of that kind at all. But i didnt try to send emails on weekends ..

6. Newsgroups   -   #6
    Yep I did both. Password page said no account, and support says mon-fri, HOWEVER, they have now set up an account for me, and closed the ticket. Phew, I've been screwed over too many times on the net.

Thanks Astraweb for not letting me hang all weekend.

7. Newsgroups   -   #7
    sandman_1's Avatar Poster
    With the few issues I have had with Astraweb, they have been prompt to respond to support, although I have never tried it over a weekend. Glad you got it worked out.
    Who needs cloud storage when you got the NSA?

8. Newsgroups   -   #8
    Astraweb is the last man standing, it's now the only way to retrieve some articles.

9. Newsgroups   -   #9
    iLOVENZB's Avatar FST Crew BT Rep: +1
    Does any any help desk work on the weekend?
    "Computer games don't affect kids; I mean if Pac-Man affected us as kids, we'd all be running around in darkened rooms, munching magic pills and listening to repetitive electronic music"

10. Newsgroups   -   #10
    WHiKWiRE's Avatar MooPhEuS
    Quote Originally Posted by iLOVENZB View Post
    Does any any help desk work on the weekend?
    What he said

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast