Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Pc Sniper Games

Abu- Sniper games are a variation of FPS games. Some of the FPS that I've played have had portions where you could use sniper rifles, but didnt have the full game where you could use them.

Thanks for the input on this one you guys and gals! I Do a appreciate it. (LOL the "poor guy" comment is a bit overmuch tho..... haha) Had a streak of bad luck last night tho....vid card pooped out on me, so now I'm running on a borrowed 8 meg card while I'm waiting for the company to replace my 64 meg. The card that went out was decent, but the company said that it was out of stock, since it's two year old. Kinda wondering what they are gonna replace it with. So...for right now, I'm just taking notes, till I get that other card. And maybe start stockpiling on the games. Dont think this lil card in it right now will handle anything very serious.

Can you guys give me some advice on which emulators work, and which ones don't? (including which decks they emulate) and some good sources of roms? You're right...a search can turn up a lot of results, but word of mouth gets better input..cause it's from peeps that actually play, or use the stuff that they are talking about.

Bit-Torrent....I'm going to have to learn to use that one....I've DL'd it, just havent installed or tried using it yet.

2. Games   -   #12
    Wise Kvcd Maker/PIMP
    Hitman 2 if it doesn't crash
    Vice City

3. Games   -   #13
    Twist3r
    medal of honor is great for sniping, bf1942 is pretty good, wolfenstien RTC or ET has some sniping not much tho.. there are some rare servers on unreal tournament that have camping-only sniping.. thats pretty fun

4. Games   -   #14
    neevakee's Avatar the bad spelller BT Rep: +9BT Rep +9
    americas army is a good free online game which has sniping in it also i recomend rainbow six: 3

5. Games   -   #15
    being able to play online would be cool. I'm looking at a splatball game (cant remember the name) that I saw at wal-mart the other day, that I think my brother would like. it's online capable, so thinking that I'd prolly find me a camp and snipe him when we play

Is the website for bit-torrent like KL, where it depends on who's online? Cause I went looking there a couple hours ago, and they didnt have jack that I was really looking for. Tried one DL, and it failed.

That prog freaked me out. All I got was a "it has been installed" message with an "okay" button on it when I installed it. I threw my virus scanner on immediately! I guess I'm just used to having gui, LOL.

6. Games   -   #16
    well- I got me some emulators....N64, Sega, N64 (Already had one for the gameboy) and PS1; from Soul814's site (From the pinned thread on playing backup ps games) and a ROM or two. still looking for a good site with a good list of roms....
    and still looking for a ps2 emulator, maybe even an xbox and gamecube. I've heard that those are really hard to find tho, since they all use wacked codes or something like that.

7. Games   -   #17
    Twist3r
    That prog freaked me out. All I got was a "it has been installed" message with an "okay" button on it when I installed it. I threw my virus scanner on immediately! I guess I'm just used to having gui, LOL.

oh yeah thats all it says

now u have it installed go to www.suprnova.org and you can download anything there

and still looking for a ps2 emulator, maybe even an xbox and gamecube. I've heard that those are really hard to find tho, since they all use wacked codes or something like that.
    yeah there are very few existing that work i think.. even if it did work you would need a really fast computer to get the games to run correctly

8. Games   -   #18
    Mïcrösöül°V³'s Avatar Hammer Smashed Face
    delta force black hawk down is a cool game which has sniping in it, with modern weapons. i also agree with bf1942 and medal of honor as well.

9. Games   -   #19
    Poster
    return to castle wolfenstein

proud to be american

10. Games   -   #20
    Y'all are giving me a lot of stuff to look into, so far as things to think about getting, I really appreciate it!
    Sorry it took so long for me to respond on this thread, havent hit the message board here, in a while.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast