Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Matrix Revolutions

Yeah, it is just one big movie. They could have made just as easy one good sequel out of reloaded and revolutions, but it's only for making more money. That's why they made two parts out of it. It's like the same shit with Kill Bill. That's one big movie too, so why split it up in two parts and show each part separately in the theaters? Only for making more money....

2. Movies & TV   -   #12
    Originally posted by D!mensio_x@12 November 2003 - 21:05
    Yeah, it is just one big movie. They could have made just as easy one good sequel out of reloaded and revolutions, but it's only for making more money. That's why they made two parts out of it. It's like the same shit with Kill Bill. That's one big movie too, so why split it up in two parts and show each part separately in the theaters? Only for making more money....
    The Voice of Reason!!!!
    I got Booted from Xbox Scene Forum...Proud??...You Betcha!!

3. Movies & TV   -   #13
    Hmmm...slating revolutions are we? hahah...well I wouldn't say it was bad the fight scene was cool in the end. And it actually showed more of the real world which isn't the matrix but gives it more of a sci-fi feel ala Star Wars (it isn't all in their heads kinda thing&#33. Yea it could have been better..but heck so could Reloaded which was just a bunch of useless fight scenes that resolved nada (at least in the original MAtrix Neo was LEARNING how to fight!! in Reloaded they were just fighting to stretch the damn movie!&#33. I agree with the previous post...Matrix reloaded and revolutions are like Kill Bill...a virtual rip-off! But hey once the trilogy DVD set comes out it won't be half as bad...granted the ending still has left room for more sequels and prequels (no matter what the execs say we know it's coming!&#33....but hey it wasn't that bad overall...just not as good as it started out to be!

4. Movies & TV   -   #14
    Debaser
    I dunno, I liked all 3 pretty equally. I would've liked if the Wachowski's had taken the story in a completely different direction but hey.

"The One" thing about all 3 movies you never hear people complaining about though is the music, been a long time since I've heard such great tunes in a movie, so its probably best to just remember the whole trilogy based on the soundtracks, you'll enjoy it more

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12