Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Do You Read Whilst You Take A Shit? I Do!

leonidas's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by Spindulik@12 November 2003 - 21:45
    Being a vegaterian is "ok", but to me it would suck. If you are a religious fanatic, Jesus Christ himself ate fish, lambs, etc.

You can't possibly be a 100% true vegaterian who eats strictly anything that isn't "meat". The simple fact that your mouth is loaded with micro-organisms makes you a non-vegaterian, every time you swallow your own spit, it happens. Look at your drinking water under a microscope. It looks like crabs, lobsters, bugs and germs floating in there. As a vegaterian, you "eat" those critters wether you like it or not.

Your statement is bullshit about my statement being bullshit. Why? Because it is.
    I don't wanna be a perfect personn, I just do my best as long as I can live my life nicely.

And if you eat different miscelaneous and various item of each food category like fruits, vegetables milky products ect...., Then you're the most healthy man in the word.

Don't try to argue. You just don't know what you're talking about. You must have seen some shit programm on tv, or a stupid doctor who never studied the topic, and now you are just repeating what they said.

2. Lounge   -   #32
    Poster
    Originally posted by leonidas@12 November 2003 - 16:59

Don't try to argue. You just don't know what you're talking about. You must have seen some shit programm on tv, or a stupid doctor who never studied the topic, and now you are just repeating what they said.
    Now you have ESP. You know what I have done. That's amazing. What did I have for lunch today?

I 'll clue you in. A HAM sandwich on a white bread with mayonese. Oh, and there was lettuce there too.

3. Lounge   -   #33
    Originally posted by Arcadia@12 November 2003 - 20:51
    I read the health warnings on the various cleaning products that are scattered about the place.

Yeah sometimes you have to read anything thats close at hand e.g. Shampoo bottle etc....

4. Lounge   -   #34
    leonidas's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by Spindulik+12 November 2003 - 22:04--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Spindulik @ 12 November 2003 - 22:04)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-leonidas@12 November 2003 - 16:59

Don&#39;t try to argue. You just don&#39;t know what you&#39;re talking about. You must have seen some shit programm on tv, or a stupid doctor who never studied the topic, and now you are just repeating what they said.
    Now you have ESP. You know what I have done. That&#39;s amazing. What did I have for lunch today?

I &#39;ll clue you in. A HAM sandwich on a white bread with mayonese. Oh, and there was lettuce there too. [/b][/quote]
    I&#39;m happy you figured out you were wrong, and start telling lame jokes to preserve appearances.

Just keep eating your foot nails and don&#39;t say anymore crap.

5. Lounge   -   #35
    summerlinda's Avatar Pyretta¤Blaze
    Leonidas & Spindulik, there is already several topics about this, go find them and post inthere.... Hijackers&#33;

@ Liam; I concur

6. Lounge   -   #36
    UKMan's Avatar Poster
    I still read in the bog room - i have a great Sherlock Holmes book - everytime i come to the solution, its time to wipe

Peace
    UKMan

7. Lounge   -   #37
    Originally posted by Lamsey@12 November 2003 - 20:49
    I never read in the toilet - in general vegetarians don&#39;t have time to; the lack of meat in the diet means that defecation is much easier and quicker than it is for carnivores.
    Sorry, simply not true. There is so much nonsense published about diet, vitamins, anti-oxidants and cancer protective foods that I am not surprised that everyone is a bit confused over all of this.

Bowel habits, colon length, diverticular disease are all unrelated to diet. Inherent bowel motility, dehydration and drugs are the cornerstone players.

Liam, some day you will realize that "toilet time" is the only time when you can justify locking yourself away from the world. So when you get the urge, you want to savor it with a good book, this is your "quiet time" and you want to make it last&#33;
    Aren't we in the trust tree, thingey?

8. Lounge   -   #38
    Poster
    Originally posted by BILLY-THE-FISH@12 November 2003 - 11:02
    Hi,
    there have been some strange but true posts lately (although i think they are hilarious&#33; like the one about wanking&#33; ) and people are asking some strange questions, so i&#39;ve always wondered about this one. So i have a couple of questions;

Do all men like to read whilst they take a shit? I Know i do&#33;&#33;&#33;

Why don&#39;t women?
    They just don&#39;t understand&#33;, I think it&#39;s just a waste of time if you don&#39;t&#33; just sitting there you may as well learn something&#33;&#33;

Cheers
    Man I read so much on the sh*tter, that I find myself reading the labels off the shower curtain and the insides of the toilet paper rolls....................................................I need help&#33;&#33;

LOL X 10

9. Lounge   -   #39
    Ex-member
    Originally posted by hobbes+12 November 2003 - 22:34--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (hobbes &#064; 12 November 2003 - 22:34)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Lamsey@12 November 2003 - 20:49
    I never read in the toilet - in general vegetarians don&#39;t have time to; the lack of meat in the diet means that defecation is much easier and quicker than it is for carnivores.
    Sorry, simply not true. There is so much nonsense published about diet, vitamins, anti-oxidants and cancer protective foods that I am not surprised that everyone is a bit confused over all of this.

Bowel habits, colon length, diverticular disease are all unrelated to diet. Inherent bowel motility, dehydration and drugs are the cornerstone players.

Liam, some day you will realize that "toilet time" is the only time when you can justify locking yourself away from the world. So when you get the urge, you want to savor it with a good book, this is your "quiet time" and you want to make it last&#33; [/b][/quote]
    It&#39;s a well known fact that meat is the most difficult of all foods to break up during the digestive process - a hamburger can take over a week to be fully digested and processed. It follows that faeces containing meat by-products will not (pardon the phrasing) slip out so easily.

In any case, I base my statement on real-life observations. I know many vegetarians, and it never takes them more than a minute to defecate. It takes considerably longer of the overwhelming majority for meat-eaters. You&#39;ll note that the two veggies in the thread have agreed.

With regards to &#39;toilet time&#39; - I&#39;d prefer to sit in front of a warm fire on my nice soft rug to read, rather than perching on the crapper, thank you so much.

10. Lounge   -   #40
    Originally posted by nukemdomis@12 November 2003 - 23:44

Man I read so much on the sh*tter, that I find myself reading the labels off the shower curtain and the insides of the toilet paper rolls....................................................I need help&#33;&#33;

I think i got the same problem&#33;&#33;
    Perhaps we should start a club or something like ......

the S.H.R.A. known as Shit-House-Readers-Anonymous&#33;

Sign me up&#33;&#33;

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast