Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 29101112

Thread: Thread for Megabyteme

mjmacky's Avatar an alchemist?
    Also awaiting to give Beavis & Butthead a shot at revival. I haven't heard ANYTHING about it other than it's coming back. Wonder if they're going to use the same cheap Korean animation.
    Everything is brought to you by Fjohürs Lykkewe.

2. Lounge   -   #112
    megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    The link I posted plays the full show without commercials. I have watched it since my last post in this thread, and I got a few laughs out of it. The formula does still work, and given some creative thought it could work again. Give it a shot- for what it is (and always has been) 7.5/10. I will look for following episodes.
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

3. Lounge   -   #113
    Quote Originally Posted by megabyteme View Post
    The link I posted
    Ahh, the Black Stealth theme once again subverts my noticement of hyperlinks

4. Lounge   -   #114
    Quote Originally Posted by mjmacky View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by megabyteme View Post
    The link I posted
    Ahh, the Black Stealth theme once again subverts my noticement of hyperlinks
    Why else would it be called "Stealth"?
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

5. Lounge   -   #115
    Biggles's Avatar Looking for loopholes

If the shoe fits
    Cogito cogito ergo cogito sum

6. Lounge   -   #116
    It's a game of honor and diplomacy....

7. Lounge   -   #117
    Funkin''s Avatar home skillet BT Rep: +4
    Also awaiting to give Beavis & Butthead a shot at revival. I haven't heard ANYTHING about it other than it's coming back. Wonder if they're going to use the same cheap Korean animation.
    I watched last weeks episode. It was alright, but not as funny as I was expecting. I have the series DVR'd so hopefully it's only going to get better.

8. Lounge   -   #118
    Biggles's Avatar Looking for loopholes
    Quote Originally Posted by Funkin' View Post
    I watched last weeks episode. It was alright, but not as funny as I was expecting. I have the series DVR'd so hopefully it's only going to get better.
    For a pair of charmless knobs Beavis and Butthead could be quite funny. With so many aspiring to stupid as a life choice I am not so sure they are the satire they once were.
    Cogito cogito ergo cogito sum

9. Lounge   -   #119
    Quote Originally Posted by Biggles View Post
    With so many aspiring to stupid as a life choice I am not so sure they are the satire they once were.
    Important context with which to view it.

10. Lounge   -   #120
    I finally caught up with the new Beavis & Butthead, already 2 episodes in. I feel the satire now is they are more intellectually advanced than their average counterparts. I also wondered if the were still going to do music videos, but they updated that with current MTV programming(with some music videos). I ended up watching more of Jersey Shore, pregnant teen shows, and something about how losers live their life more than I've ever done before. I'm now up to date with pop culture hang.gif

mtv_generation.png
    Last edited by mjmacky; 11-05-2011 at 08:04 PM. Reason: hyperlink

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 29101112