Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Hello inner pedo, a J-pop thread (AKB48)

mjmacky's Avatar an alchemist?
    So do you listen to K-pop, and if so, WHY?!
    Everything is brought to you by Fjohürs Lykkewe.

2. Music   -   #12
    megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Quote Originally Posted by mjmacky View Post
    Listen?!!! I thought these were women. Actually, I didn't even consider it an option...
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

3. Music   -   #13
    Quote Originally Posted by megabyteme View Post
    Listen?!!! I thought these were women. Actually, I didn't even consider it an option...
    Hence the capitalization. Need some photos in here of K-pop stars to compare against the J-pop stars, I'm yearning to be a multinational creep.

4. Music   -   #14
    I was going to suggest a run-off competition between your J-Pop, and the American Catholic school girl uniform*, but I got distracted. No harm in throwing in some K-Pop, too, I suppose.

*My wife and I were discussing those uniforms once, and I mentioned just how far the attempt at making something entirely bland, and NOT sexy BACKFIRED. My wife said, "Even I have to agree, those uniforms are undeniably SEXY."
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

5. Music   -   #15
    White stockings branching out from some Mary Janes, irresistible. Well, resistible, but you get the point.

There's a phrase I picked up from anime called zettai ryouiki, meaning "absolute territory". It's the exposed part of a thigh below the skirt but above the socks/stockings. For instance, shown here:

red-sweater-black-cotton-on-skirt-black-socks-brown-rivers-boots-beige-r_400.jpg

*I do not know the age of the girl, just hard to find a non-anime reference

6. Music   -   #16
    White stockings branching out from some Mary Janes, irresistible. Well, resistible, but you get the point.

There's a phrase I picked up from anime called zettai ryouiki, meaning "absolute territory". It's the exposed part of a thigh below the skirt but above the socks/stockings. For instance, shown here:

red-sweater-black-cotton-on-skirt-black-socks-brown-rivers-boots-beige-r_400.jpg

*I do not know the age of the girl, just hard to find a non-anime reference

Sharp Knees... Not cute! I listen to some K-Pop and J-Pop. What can I say, I'm eclectic.
    Last edited by Gatsu-Kun; 11-01-2011 at 12:06 AM.

7. Music   -   #17
    Quote Originally Posted by Gatsu-Kun View Post
    Sharp Knees... Not cute!
    I can't make out her knees, them being under black socks and such. Also, you're supposed to be paying attention to the subtle reveal of thigh, much like when Meg digs through a bucket of KFC wings. Your range of intake aside, Asian pop is supposed to be for the eyes, not the ears (from what I've experienced).

8. Music   -   #18
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Your range of intake aside, Asian pop is supposed to be for the eyes, not the ears (from what I've experienced).
    I thought it was an insidious government plot to battle overpopulation by getting us all to kill ourselves.
    Respect my lack of authority.

9. Music   -   #19
    Also, you're supposed to be paying attention to the subtle reveal of thigh, much like when Meg digs through a bucket of KFC wings.
    There's Tijuana Donkey Shows more subtle than my digging into a bucket of wings.

10. Music   -   #20
    Your range of intake aside, Asian pop is supposed to be for the eyes, not the ears (from what I've experienced).
    I thought it was an insidious government plot to battle overpopulation by getting us all to kill ourselves.
    Judging by the way I've seen Asians "party", I'm guessing only the whites would suicide. So that rules out that conspiracy.

Quote Originally Posted by megabyteme View Post
    Also, you're supposed to be paying attention to the subtle reveal of thigh, much like when Meg digs through a bucket of KFC wings.
    There's Tijuana Donkey Shows more subtle than my digging into a bucket of wings.
    Continuing with the metaphor, I guess you prefer women with their skirts up and panties dropped when you meet them
    Last edited by mjmacky; 11-01-2011 at 03:55 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast