Page 3 of 59 FirstFirst 1234561353 ... LastLast

Thread: The Gay Beard Club

mjmacky's Avatar an alchemist?
    Quote Originally Posted by chavis View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by mjmacky View Post

So I take it you don't like abrasive tongues then?
    I like them in the human sense. I enjoy the feeling of truth breaking through. Even/especially if it's only a keyboard wot did it. It's affirming.

Not to say that your mother is a hellcat (though, I'm sure she was in her time, and might still be), can we agree that there exists a degree of effect that you can impose on the human race, simply by posting pish on the internets?

Is there an effect upon the collective if it's just me calling people cunts?

Singing off- wopped.
    I meant abrasive in the concrete sense, but that'll work as a response. Needs an itch between the cheeks to see the appeal.
    Everything is brought to you by Fjohürs Lykkewe.

2. Lounge   -   #22
    I feel so much better about my moustache now, thanks guys

3. Lounge   -   #23
    chalice's Avatar ____________________
    Post your moustache, Dave. You know you want to.

4. Lounge   -   #24
    Artemis's Avatar ¿ןɐɯɹou ǝq ʎɥʍ BT Rep: +3

Not to say that your mother is a hellcat (though, I'm sure she was in her time, and might still be), can we agree that there exists a degree of effect that you can impose on the human race, simply by posting pish on the internets?

Singing off- wopped.
    It's not really singing is it ?
    Last edited by Artemis; 12-21-2011 at 12:27 AM. Reason: edit edit, you REALLY needed to edit that post no matter how wopped wopped wopped.

4d7920686f76657263726166742069732066756c6c206f662065656c73

5. Lounge   -   #25
    Quote Originally Posted by Artemis View Post

Singing off- wopped.
    It's not really singing is it ? more ratarsed ramblings
    Of course it fucking is, you fucking expatriate fucker. Nobody can find you. I'll kill them before they do.

Post your beard or post a chronicle of your beard or fuck off out of this thread, Art.

6. Lounge   -   #26
    Artemis's Avatar ¿ןɐɯɹou ǝq ʎɥʍ BT Rep: +3

It's not really singing is it ? more ratarsed ramblings
    Of course it fucking is, you fucking expatriate fucker. Nobody can find you. I'll kill them before they do.

Post your beard or post a chronicle of your beard or fuck off out of this thread, Art.
    Not a beardy weirdy, nor can I chronicle any history of lower facial growth unless it was when it was really cold and I couldn't be fecked shaving for a few days, so sadly the only pics I can provide are fakes, any particular preference ?

A large water rat did move in on my upper lip and take up residence there a couple of years ago and the fucker will not move, does that count ?

4d7920686f76657263726166742069732066756c6c206f662065656c73

7. Lounge   -   #27

Not a beardy weirdy, nor can I chronicle any history of lower facial growth unless it was when it was really cold and I couldn't be fecked shaving for a few days, so sadly the only pics I can provide are fakes, any particular preference ?

A large water rat did move in on my upper lip and take up residence there a couple of years ago and the fucker will not move, does that count ?
    I'm gonna have to be stern about this, completely obverse to my character, of course. If it's not on the chin, then you're not coming in.

This could get nasty. Respect the club. The least you could do is allow yourself a five o clock shadow and phoatie it at an oblique angle, you spastic.

Hair up, or fuck off.

8. Lounge   -   #28
    Not a beardy weirdy, nor can I chronicle any history of lower facial growth unless it was when it was really cold and I couldn't be fecked shaving for a few days
    If all these nitwits can post to 5 to seek out their invites, I'm sure you can wait til 5:00 to snap some kind of stubble. Unless you don't want your magenta stars and veto powers.

9. Lounge   -   #29
    Alien5's Avatar μετά BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    Bic

For a bear

you might need more than 2 with that fucking monstrosity.

Now at your local Londis Supermarket.
    Last edited by Alien5; 12-21-2011 at 03:03 AM.

10. Lounge   -   #30
    Quote Originally Posted by leecha View Post
    i speak 5 different languages
    And English isn't one of them, is it?

Page 3 of 59 FirstFirst 1234561353 ... LastLast