Thread: Pangu IOS hacking working well on IOS 9.3.3

Gribley's Avatar On a hate list
    Think it has just been released http://en.pangu.io/ for educational only of course but worked perfect on wifes 6S

No lucky patcher on there but at least you can side load.... assume they`ll do an iapplocalstore thing again if the current one doesn`t work still
    Last edited by Gribley; 08-01-2016 at 11:39 AM.

2. Lounge   -   #2
    Something Else's Avatar sex a wolf in a bag BT Rep: +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70
    Now go away.

3. Lounge   -   #3
    Nothing wrong with Pingu.... a fine bit of tv but not sure he can jailbreak an iPhone unless there is some kind of fish attachment exploit

4. Lounge   -   #4
    Caballero's Avatar Hung Like A Horse
    I did not bother with a semi-tethered jailbreak. And I guess with the release of iOS 9.3.4 the hole is plugged anyway...

5. Lounge   -   #5
    Quote Originally Posted by Caballero View Post
    I did not bother with a semi-tethered jailbreak. And I guess with the release of iOS 9.3.4 the hole is plugged anyway...
    Damn that was a quick update. I only needed to get tomtom on the wifes phone so a one time install was enough for me. It is not really semi-tethered, OK you need to sign the app for the original install but it kind of works well if you also wanted sky player and that kinda crap installed... no PC required for a phone reboot so not tethered.

Me I`m happy with Android and a bit of twrp
    Last edited by Gribley; 08-05-2016 at 03:52 PM.

6. Lounge   -   #6
    Haha, they have enough brave to upload it to AppStore!

7. Lounge   -   #7
    Something Else's Avatar sex a wolf in a bag BT Rep: +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70
    Why even bother with the comma.
    Now go away.