Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast

Thread: The Oleg PM thread

megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Quote Originally Posted by mjmacky View Post
    None of that dismisses the possibility of hanging a black curtain in the background and you talking to him while wearing a Guy Fawkes mask.
    That's hilarious. When I was going through my uncertainty phase before having the video chat with Oleg, I actually thought of wearing a mask- specifically a Guy Fawkes (which I don't have). I decided against it 1. Because I don't have one, and am to cheap, and too lazy to go get one. And, 2. I thought that if Oleg turned out to be autistic, it may interfere with the discussion a bit.

NTL, I did honestly think of the mask idea.

However, from his own description, I am certain Rings would still be grotesque even from behind a mask. Perhaps he could wear the mask, and hide behind the black curtain.
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

2. Lounge   -   #42
    mjmacky's Avatar an alchemist?
    Quote Originally Posted by megabyteme View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by mjmacky View Post
    None of that dismisses the possibility of hanging a black curtain in the background and you talking to him while wearing a Guy Fawkes mask.
    That's hilarious. When I was going through my uncertainty phase before having the video chat with Oleg, I actually thought of wearing a mask- specifically a Guy Fawkes (which I don't have). I decided against it 1. Because I don't have one, and am to cheap, and too lazy to go get one. And, 2. I thought that if Oleg turned out to be autistic, it may interfere with the discussion a bit.

NTL, I did honestly think of the mask idea.

However, from his own description, I am certain Rings would still be grotesque even from behind a mask. Perhaps he could wear the mask, and hide behind the black curtain.
    So you're saying you didn't want to confuse him into thinking you make the "Anonymous" videos. Perhaps your other suggestion might work for Darth Oz.
    Everything is brought to you by Fjohürs Lykkewe.

3. Lounge   -   #43
    OlegL's Avatar Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by megabyteme View Post
    I believe he would like to talk to you, as well, Rings.
    No, I don't wanna talk to him. He's either a creep or a very naive individual. This post is either very creepy or very naive:

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Rings
    1) You're either truly self centered and believe that whatever negative action people carry out around you has to be done in order to belittle or humiliate you, in which case, why the heck don't you pick up on it when people make fun of you to your face? Also, in which case - do you truly believe I'm trying to humiliate you? If the answer to that is no (which it has to be if you're a sane individual and can read into situations the right way), then the logical conclusion is that this is your poaching for more sympathy from people, this time by turning me into a villain. Congratulations, you're a psychopath.

2) Or you're a person that can't actually take up responsibility for your actions. I simply regurgitated the truth. If you somehow find that your previous action (which happened one day before I posted) somehow humiliates you by being brought out in front of people - then why do it in the first place? You acknowledge something you did is stupid, and in certain cases humiliating, so you either did it because you want the sympathy of those that want to believe you're absolutely retarded, or you're looking for the sympathy of people who will (once again) side with you once Valerio (or someone else) decides to flip out on you again. Congratulations, you're a sociopath.
    I thought about it again and again, and even though I constantly doubt myself, I just came to the same conclusion that had floated in my mind before: Darth Rings is either weird or naive.
    I love FST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4. Lounge   -   #44
    mjmacky's Avatar an alchemist?
    Quote Originally Posted by OlegL View Post
    No, I don't wanna talk to him. He's either a creep or a very naive individual. This post is either very creepy or very naive:
    Well which one is it, is he a creep or is he naive?
    Everything is brought to you by Fjohürs Lykkewe.

5. Lounge   -   #45
    Quarterquack's Avatar sprclfrglstcxpldcs BT Rep: +3
    I vote creep. Naive just sounds unbecoming of my persona.
    Ellipses go here.

6. Lounge   -   #46
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    I believe that it's possible to be both a creep and naive. Think big muchacho.
    Respect my lack of authority.

7. Lounge   -   #47
    megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    I believe that it's possible to be both a creep and naive. Think big muchacho.
    I had one of those a Taco Bell once. It was creepy, and I was naive for ordering it...
    Last edited by megabyteme; 01-08-2012 at 12:23 AM. Reason: It's "one" not "on"...
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

8. Lounge   -   #48
    Burnsy's Avatar TorrentSeed.org RIP BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by Burnsy View Post
    but I'm still kinda convinced Oleg's a troll...
    I think I'm gonna go back to my first impression... I agree with that naive, creepy type person... Darf Mulls
    I'd comment further but it would obviously be like trying to reason with a dung beetle.

9. Lounge   -   #49
    Quarterquack's Avatar sprclfrglstcxpldcs BT Rep: +3
    I think I'm gonna go back to my first impression... I agree with that naive, creepy type person... Darf Mulls
    As much as I'd like to agree with you, in my perfect world I'd rather have MBM not an idiot, than have Oleg a troll. Let's hope this is my perfect world, now.
    Ellipses go here.

10. Lounge   -   #50
    Burnsy's Avatar TorrentSeed.org RIP BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by Darth Rings View Post
    As much as I'd like to agree with you, in my perfect world I'd rather have MBM not an idiot, than have Oleg a troll. Let's hope this is my perfect world, now.
    I don't think MBM's an idiot at all, quite to the contrary, having chatted with MBM a few times over the years I think he's a very decent guy... but no matter what anyone says about the whole OlegL thing, I'm not gonna be convinced there's not something 'fishy' about the whole scenario...

He's trying far too hard to get the sympathy vote from others with regards to the 'convos' between himself and you... as though you're the only one left to try and 'fool' (for want of a better word)... I'm just not convinced
    I'd comment further but it would obviously be like trying to reason with a dung beetle.

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast