Page 1 of 20 123411 ... LastLast

Thread: Permission to Post

The Flying Cow's Avatar windowlicker BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10

Unsure

Dear Lounge folk,

I've been looking back at my posting history around 2008/2009ish and it seems like I came in here without introducing myself or announcing my intentions.

Some drama then transpired between me and a number of Lounge regulars, such as Ben, Snee and Chav.

All I'd like to say is I didn't understand how Lounges of this nature work. That's probably why I didn't say "Hi, this is me, and so on" and instead proceeded to assume intimacy or acquaintance with a number of you when in truth I was just intruding and being a dick.

There is plenty of laughter to be had here and the place still holds strong even after all these years. How could it not?

Ben I'm sorry if I was rude, Snee I shouldn't have overreacted even though you were quite a rude cunt, but then I guess you were trying to expel me sensing the discomfort of your other Lounge mates, and finally Chavis I didn't mean to use your real name on here and copying your accent (are you Irish or Scottish?) and style was quite thoughtless and immature, the result I can only assume of sheer awe and excitement at something new and funny as it was to me back then. JP if I was a prick forgive me.

I know I've been a pebble on your collective shoes in the past but I'd like to really be given a chance to take part in the hilarity ensuing here (when it does) this time around.

And yes this thread itself will probably be spammed to the max (but then that would be a good sign?) as its tone is too serious for such a place.

Humbly yours,

Cow
    Last edited by The Flying Cow; 03-13-2015 at 10:28 PM.

2. Lounge   -   #2
    Quarterquack's Avatar sprclfrglstcxpldcs BT Rep: +3
    Quote Originally Posted by The Flying Cow View Post
    Snee I shouldn't have overreacted even though you are quite a rude cunt
    Fixed for you.
    You can thank me later.

As for Snee, I have nothing against you, but come at me. I'm your new flying cow. Rawr. History repeats etc.
    Ellipses go here.

3. Lounge   -   #3
    Cabalo's Avatar FileSharingTalker BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24
    So, you're still portuguese?

4. Lounge   -   #4
    manker's Avatar effendi
    gheyest post evar
    dreaming of becoming an actor

But it's okay, this works to your advantage as we are currently suffering from a dearth of surprisingly eloquent homosexuals.

It really is quite sweet that you thought to make this post, but there is no real need.
    There probably is a clique but the only requirement for acceptance is perseverance. A furtive glance around at the sheer number of posts made by the socially awkward and, frankly, unlikeable will reveal this to be a very true thing.

Post away, cawk-smuggler
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

--Good for them if they survive.

5. Lounge   -   #5
    All I'd like to say is I didn't understand how Lounges of this nature work...
    Thank fuck for that, someone who knows what we're all meant to be doing here <eargerly_awaiting_an_explanation_smiley>

6. Lounge   -   #6
    mjmacky's Avatar an alchemist?
    Some drama then transpired between me and a number of Lounge regulars, such as Ben, Snee and Chav.
    Being that you're a theatrical aspiree, may you have been the one to jazz it up with dramatic flare?

I don't know if the gang of slightly taller midgets had made a ritual of induction beatings on new posters in the past, albeit with the limitation of their reach only up to the lower extremities, but they all seemed a bit quiet when I showed up. I ended up having to poke chavis with a stick to get the words/post count up. He was going through a phase of tl;dr reactionary responses at the time. It was a fun time.
    Everything is brought to you by Fjohürs Lykkewe.

7. Lounge   -   #7
    megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Quote Originally Posted by manker View Post
    But it's okay, this works to your advantage as we are currently suffering from a dearth of surprisingly eloquent homosexuals.

It really is quite sweet that you thought to make this post, but there is no real need.
    There probably is a clique but the only requirement for acceptance is perseverance. A furtive glance around at the sheer number of posts made by the socially awkward and, frankly, unlikeable will reveal this to be a very true thing.

Post away, cawk-smuggler
    To his credit, Rings tries to mumble out an occasional post. And that's gotta be difficult- especially with strangers pressing their belly buttons to your forehead all the time...
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

8. Lounge   -   #8
    manker's Avatar effendi
    Quote Originally Posted by megabyteme View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by manker View Post

Post away, cawk-smuggler
    To his credit, Rings tries to mumble out an occasional post. And that's gotta be difficult- especially with strangers pressing their belly buttons to your forehead all the time...
    Well, there. You've gone and said it now.
    It surely was enough with his posterior fixation manifesting itself via his moniker and the public grooming of Oleg - but now you've removed any remaining vestige of intrigue as to Rings' sexuality.

How very uncouth.
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

9. Lounge   -   #9
    megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    At this point, that seemed such a given that I was merely mocking his literary skills.
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

10. Lounge   -   #10
    manker's Avatar effendi
    I'm just a big romantic, as previously pointed out by a school-mistress.
    I feel that Darthy should come out officially when he feels ready. We can allude to this in the interim and appear suitably shocked when the inevitable comes to pass.

Quote Originally Posted by megabyteme View Post
    At this point, that seemed such a given that I was merely mocking his literary skills.
    Either that's ironically inelegant or I'm reading it wrong.

Page 1 of 20 123411 ... LastLast