Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: No more binload for free ?

Seems I'm among the lucky ones here too... unless they extended the service for everyone I installed the new Binload client to check and my password didn't even change.

Quote Originally Posted by nonsense View Post
    True!I get free account again!AWESOME!!
    Account expiry: 2013-01-01 00:00:00
    Where can you see the expiry date?
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."

2. Newsgroups   -   #22
    Stabber's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    Quote Originally Posted by anon View Post
    Seems I'm among the lucky ones here too... unless they extended the service for everyone I installed the new Binload client to check and my password didn't even change.

Quote Originally Posted by nonsense View Post
    True!I get free account again!AWESOME!!
    Account expiry: 2013-01-01 00:00:00
    Where can you see the expiry date?
    Probably with the application a member made here on fst , to retrieve your login details for binload as well the expiry date

3. Newsgroups   -   #23
    Oh, that nifty little program from enerdude, I had forgotten about it.

4. Newsgroups   -   #24
    Stabber's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    Btw although this is out of topic , because binload was not working i used ipv6 xsnews , and it seems to have even better retention than binload

I tried to download something 527 days old , with binload i couldn't but with xsnews it worked .

It seems they increased their retention because i remember that it was about >100 days . The same thing states this site http://en.cship.org/wiki/Free_Usenet...h_alt.binaries
    Last edited by Stabber; 01-03-2012 at 10:20 PM.

5. Newsgroups   -   #25
    can someone plz provide me a login account details for binload client so that i'll be able to use enerdude's program and have my own user/pass? since there is no sign of further official signup ...

and a "notification" for "anon", you did forget to answer my previous post, i'm still in trouble with ipv6 without 3rd party getting to work... plz do consider my problem & help me along

looks like gently i'm getting addicted with the technicality!
    so thank you guys all
    Last edited by cometz; 01-03-2012 at 09:33 PM.

6. Newsgroups   -   #26
    Quote Originally Posted by cometz View Post
    can someone plz provide me a login account details for binload client so that i'll be able to use enerdude's program and have my own user/pass? since there is no sign of further official signup ...
    Your own? It'd be the NNTP login data of the person who gave you the details.

and a "notification" for "anon", you did forget to answer my previous post, i'm still in trouble with ipv6 without 3rd party getting to work...
    I have yet to try the IPv6 stuff, so I don't know the specifics.

7. Newsgroups   -   #27

and a "notification" for "anon", you did forget to answer my previous post, i'm still in trouble with ipv6 without 3rd party getting to work... plz do consider my problem & help me along

so thank you guys all
    The only good ipv6 newserver with good speeds and retention is xsnews , which has closed any registrations sometime ago . The other alternatives with lower retention are here :

http://en.cship.org/wiki/Free_Usenet...h_alt.binaries

8. Newsgroups   -   #28

so thank you guys all
    The only good ipv6 newserver with good speeds and retention is xsnews , which has closed any registrations sometime ago . The other alternatives with lower retention are here :

http://en.cship.org/wiki/Free_Usenet...h_alt.binaries

9. Newsgroups   -   #29
    KFlint's Avatar ... BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    Binload is working fine here for me, not sure for how long. I looked at their new interface and it's actually looking really convenient to use for someone who knows nothing about file sharing. I wonder about the legal aspect of this concept tough. Hosting the files and giving an interface to find it might be asking for troubles.

10. Newsgroups   -   #30
    is it possible to make new accounts at Binload ?

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast