Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Do You Wash Your Hands After Going To The Bathroom

UKMan's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by Darth Sushi@15 November 2003 - 09:40
    Here's a thought ... in public facilities, when you exit the restroom, have you ever considered how many people do not wash their hands and what's the first thing they touch after holding their slong? That's right, the door knob!
    And if you hang about the door too long waiting for someone else to open, they get the wrong idea.

Seriously though, not with toilets, but in general i think we are a little too hygenic. People take showers several times a day (some have to of course), allways washing hands, spotless kitchens etc. Its no wonder we are turning into allergic/sick people. We have no immune system left!

Peace
    UKMan

2. Lounge   -   #12
    Yogi's Avatar Super Undulator
    Couldn't have said it better!!!

But that's where my car comes in.
    I don't wash my hands after driving!!
    That should keep my immunesystem on level!!!

Filthy-Yogi

3. Lounge   -   #13
    Double Agent
    Originally posted by UKMan+15 November 2003 - 09:01--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (UKMan @ 15 November 2003 - 09:01)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Darth Sushi@15 November 2003 - 09:40
    Here&#39;s a thought ... in public facilities, when you exit the restroom, have you ever considered how many people do not wash their hands and what&#39;s the first thing they touch after holding their slong? That&#39;s right, the door knob&#33;&nbsp;
    And if you hang about the door too long waiting for someone else to open, they get the wrong idea.

Seriously though, not with toilets, but in general i think we are a little too hygenic. People take showers several times a day (some have to of course), allways washing hands, spotless kitchens etc. Its no wonder we are turning into allergic/sick people. We have no immune system left&#33;

Peace
    UKMan [/b][/quote]
    dude, uk&#39;s public toilets are the worst in the world

and i would never touch the doornob with my own hands

i always grab a toilet paper then wrap it around the doornob then turn it...

smart eh?

4. Lounge   -   #14
    dude, uk&#39;s public toilets are the worst in the world&nbsp;

5. Lounge   -   #15
    Darth Sushi's Avatar Sushi Lord
    Originally posted by james_bond_rulez@15 November 2003 - 10:07
    Westerners are usually flabbergasted in some parts of Asia when you see a hole in the floor with months of accumulation.

6. Lounge   -   #16
    Of course, make it a habit. As much as possible wash it longer if you came from a public CR.

7. Lounge   -   #17
    Double Agent
    hahhaha you should go to China&#39;s public toilets...

they dont call it toilets

it&#39;s just a big hole with 2 sticks to stand on, and if you fall...well...

8. Lounge   -   #18
    MediaSlayer's Avatar slowly going deaf
    Originally posted by UKMan@15 November 2003 - 09:01

yeah that can be awkward, i&#39;ve had it happen before. In usa they sell this stuff called "pure" or something like that. Its a gel. Its mostly isopropryl alcohol. It cleans your hands without water. Also there are mini-towelletes too. Its much the same idea as "pure" its a damp cloth that cleans your hands without water.

sending fiery missiles in manker's japan's general direction.

9. Lounge   -   #19
    UKMan's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by SensualGardening@15 November 2003 - 10:15

UKMan would like to clarify that this isnt a pic of his toilet

Piss
    UKMan

10. Lounge   -   #20
    Originally posted by UKMan+15 November 2003 - 11:55--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (UKMan @ 15 November 2003 - 11:55)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-SensualGardening@15 November 2003 - 10:15

UKMan would like to clarify that this isnt a pic of his toilet

Piss
    UKMan [/b][/quote]
    Once people start to deny shit like this, i find it becoming smelly&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;

ScentYogi

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast