Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: What Mp3?

Poster
    Why did the subject gravitate to the question of morality of downloading alleged copyright works?

By the way where is everyone from or was that in another forum?

2. File Sharing   -   #12
    Poster
    Chloe

"Where is everyone from"

Now you are really opening up a can of worms. Some say we evolved, some say God made us. Personally I don't find the explanations mutually exclusive. Are we allowed to discuss these things.

Ne

"I find it impossible to overanalyze the question in question"

Oh that was elegant use of the language, not.

Cheers

JimF

PS Some poor Bar Steward is thinking "I only asked"

3. File Sharing   -   #13
    Negrin's Avatar Member
    Originally posted by chloe_cc2002@9 February 2003 - 22:46
    Why did the subject gravitate to the question of morality of downloading alleged copyright works?
    Can't really say... Btw, did it? In my view, the thread is just having some fun meddling in the semantics of the phrase "best mp3's to download," hehe

I have a better question: why did the subject gravitate to Ken Starr?

4. File Sharing   -   #14
    Negrin's Avatar Member
    Originally posted by JimF@9 February 2003 - 22:58
    "I find it impossible to overanalyze the question in question"

Oh that was elegant use of the language, not.
    Thanks for point that out but... well, how should I say this... How about, "it was on purpose"? (Nah, not convincing...) Hehe, I was hoping the blabbering tone of my entire post would make that obvious, but now I'm gonna be double careful...
    PS Some poor Bar Steward is thinking "I only asked"
    Lol...

5. File Sharing   -   #15
    Poster
    Elegance is very becoming. vrlo dobra

Is humility a humble virtue, such that it even doubts its own virtuousness (is that a word? it is now). To pride oneself on one's own humility is to lack it.

Simplicity is said to be one of the other great virtues. Humility, the virtue that makes the self an object for its own appraisal can sometimes be lacking in simplicity. To judge oneself is to take oneself very seriously. Simplicity is not a virtue supplemental to existence, rather it is existence itself, inasmuch as existence is all there is and cannot be supplemented. It is also the lightest of virtues, the most transparent and the rarest. The very opposite of literature, simplicity is life plainspoken, without lies, exaggeration or grandiloquence. It is life in all its insignificance and all it's truth. Simplicy is also the opposite of duplicity, complexity and pretension. This is why it is so difficult. Isn't consciousness always double, being always consciousness of something? Isn't reality always complex, by virtue of the network of causes and functions that by definition it contains? Don't all of us necessarily become pretentious as soon as we try to think? If simplicity is not stupidity, unawareness, nothingness then what is it? No one will ever definitively or exhaustively describe or explain a tree, flower, a star or a pebble. This does not prevent them from being simply what they are, in all their perfection, straightforwardness and unpretentiousness, or compel anyone to pursue the hopelessly infinite task of complete description or comprehension.

kak se zove?

6. File Sharing   -   #16
    Poster
    I have a better question: why did the subject gravitate to Ken Starr?
    I have been unmasked!!! It is either tangential thought processes or the inescapable conclusion that the guy is so sexy that I receive command hallucinations every nanosecond to shout his name from the rooftops.

Its more important what you think Really if you are asking for the answer to that question from me, you are in more trouble than I thought.

7. File Sharing   -   #17
    Negrin's Avatar Member
    Originally posted by chloe_cc2002@9 February 2003 - 23:18
    Its more important what you think Really if you are asking for the answer to that question from me, you are in more trouble than I thought.
    O... K... Steady now, steeeeady... I ain't got a clue what you're talkin' 'bout, but you sure darn impressed me. So to be on the safe side, I'll just stare blankly past the innuendo and breathe deeply...Riiiight... And if that paragraph is yours, I give up, you ran over me.

And btw, for the past how many years, I really forgot there was a Ken Starr

PS. Kak se what zove? (And no, it's not exactly my language... )

8. File Sharing   -   #18
    Poster
    Chloe

If your studies include Serbo Croat it is hardly surprising you are poor. Or are you a student of Yugoslavian origin.

Either way, as the greatest ever American author wrote and I paraphrase (probably wildly, it has been a while). It doesn't matter who I am or what I know. As long as I can read I can share the thoughts of angels.

Cheers

JimF

PS http://www.vonnegut.com/

9. File Sharing   -   #19
    RPerry's Avatar Synergy BT Rep: Bad Rep
    Ummm, What was the question???

10. File Sharing   -   #20
    BANNED
    how longs a piece of string????

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast