Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 3456789 ... LastLast

Thread: Does anyone know about Scenetime.com?

Raijjn's Avatar n00b
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Also Raijjn "I can't just stomp your ass like I would in real life".
    Seriously dude, people who spout off like that are usually the ones who absolutely couldn't.
    usually..... but not in this case.. I'm as real as it gets..

2. File Sharing   -   #52
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Quote Originally Posted by DragonRider View Post
    The bottom line, Raijjn is that this site sucks.

I like this Forum, by the way, you guys have a good thing going here

People have the actual affront to disagree with you and suddenly you have a completely different opinion all in the course of a few posts?
    Gee if I didn't know any better I might think you aren't really to be trusted.

living in your Mom's basement can probably get pretty boring and this throwing insults at people who try to be polite makes you feel powerful...?
    That would work better if I didn't feel that tirade was entirely self directed.

Btw correct me if I wrong but youse peoples are the ones doing most of the insulting.

Quote Originally Posted by Raijjn View Post
    Also Raijjn "I can't just stomp your ass like I would in real life".
    Seriously dude, people who spout off like that are usually the ones who absolutely couldn't.
    usually..... but not in this case.. I'm as real as it gets..
    I'm willing to go for it if you are as I haven't suffered a good beating by anyone in God knows how long.
    Call me perverted but I actually miss the blood running down my face and the urine pooling in my underwear.

To stack the odds even more in your favour I'll even let use use Dragonrider as a shield since I'm fairly certain he'd be useless at anything else.
    OK I lied I think he's probably ace at those MMO things and running away.

Come on that's the spirit.

Btw ironically I don't have a "mean" bone in my body* and that's why I unlike you can laugh off anything posted here.

*I do on occasion have one in your mum though.

Anyway I'm got to sign off for a while and go create a fake Facebook account so I can then trick you into admitting me into whatever that site is that this is all about .
    Last edited by IdolEyes787; 06-30-2012 at 07:48 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    Respect my lack of authority.

3. File Sharing   -   #53
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787

Anyway I'm got to sign off for a while and go create a fake Facebook account so I can then trick you into admitting me into whatever that site is that this is all about .
    Sounds Good Enough That should do it
    Last edited by avrumi; 06-30-2012 at 08:12 PM. Reason: .

4. File Sharing   -   #54
    P2PDog's Avatar Beagle
    I am a Sub-Administrator (..and yet your site has me listed as a NooB, that is so laughable!)
    A Sub-Administrator... really!!? How many years of training does that take? Do you specialize in any particular kind of subs, or are you a general practitioner? Do you work for a chain, or are you a freelancer? My favorite is the meatball subs from SubWay (http://www.subway.com) I hope to become a donut technician one of these days... I doubt I could ever attain the level of Sub-Administrator like you... In Awe... P2PDog
    Last edited by P2PDog; 06-30-2012 at 08:47 PM.
    ONLY IN IT 4 TEH LULZ

5. File Sharing   -   #55
    Raijjn's Avatar n00b
    Quote Originally Posted by P2PDog View Post
    A Sub-Administrator... really!!? How many years of training does that take? Do you specialize in any particular kind of subs, or are you a general practitioner? Do you work for a chain, or are you a freelancer? My favorite is the meatball subs from SubWay (http://www.subway.com) I hope to become a donut technician one of these days... I doubt I could ever attain the level of Sub-Administrator like you... In Awe... P2PDog
    sounds like you just like meat balls... hmmm.. given that you hope to achieve do nut technician one day, I can only confirm that you will never achieve the level of administration that Dragon Rider has. best thing I could advise you of, is keep in chasing your tail and licking your butt.. that's undoubtedly the apex of your evolution... although, it is quite possible you could one day grow up to be a moose chaser, but that too is unlikely as you're too busy with your endeavors to do nuts & balls. so sit back, stay in awe, dig fleas and lick your butt...

6. File Sharing   -   #56
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Quote Originally Posted by P2PDog View Post
    sounds like you just like meat balls... hmmm.. given that you hope to achieve do nut technician one day, I can only confirm that you will never achieve the level of administration that Dragon Rider has. best thing I could advise you of, is keep in chasing your tail and licking your butt.. that's undoubtedly the apex of your evolution... although, it is quite possible you could one day grow up to be a moose chaser, but that too is unlikely as you're too busy with your endeavors to do nuts & balls. so sit back, stay in awe, dig fleas and lick your butt...
    Sub-administrator is one of those inflated titles liked "sales associate" or " food server" or "flight attendant" that the people in charge assign to their lackies in hope that they are so stupid that they will think that their jobs are now to be taken seriously.

Also let us be real here and at this stage of bt ,the only reason that people create and staff sites is in the hope of welding power over somebody.

So am I surprised that the boys from scenetime proved to be such utter dicks?Hardly.
    Last edited by IdolEyes787; 07-01-2012 at 07:51 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    Respect my lack of authority.

7. File Sharing   -   #57
    Sub-administrator is one of those inflated titles liked "sales associate" or " food server" or "flight attendant"
    Don't forget "sanitation engineer"
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."

8. File Sharing   -   #58
    P2PDog's Avatar Beagle

I'd attempt a comeback for that, but unlike you I'm past my teen years, so I won't bother.

Sub-administrator is one of those inflated titles liked "sales associate" or " food server" or "flight attendant" that the people in charge assign to their lackies in hope that they are so stupid that they will think that their jobs are now to be taken seriously.

Also let us be real here and at this stage of bt ,the only reason that people create and staff sites is in the hope of welding power over somebody.

So am I surprised that the boys from scenetime proved to be such utter dicks?Hardly.
    I get a kick out of how they come here under false pretenses hoping to recruit members for their shitty site, then when they don't get the virtual BJ's they were hoping for and everyone doesn't bow in awe of their awesome staffing positions, their true personalities shine through
    ONLY IN IT 4 TEH LULZ

9. File Sharing   -   #59
    manker's Avatar effendi
    Dragonballz said earlier, then he would use his real Facebook page - but he doesn't and never will.
    "Sometimes it is better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than to open it and remove all doubt."

When you do not know what you are talking about, it really makes you look like an idiot to say something (with "authority", as you put it") and then have someone prove you completely wrong.

http://www.facebook.com/david.and.marina

Now tell me again that I do not use my real FaceBook Page..?

I am a Sub-Administrator (..and yet your site has me listed as a NooB, that is so laughable!)

Oh, and Furian forgot that ISO Hunt also has a FaceBook Page too though...

All the "Games" and mind-plays, testing or what the hell esle you guys chose to do with this post is completely unnecessary, and I assure you, it chases people away from your site. You can shit-talk our site all you wish, and we would actually rather not have people like you as Members on our site, but we do have many hundreds of thousands of Members who adore the time they have in our community, knowing very well that we do not allow people to mistreat them the way you people do.
    I stand corrected. You have proven me completely wrong because I honestly didn't think anyone would use their actual Facebook for this kind of thing.
    Especially if they're one of the ringleaders in what amounts to organised crime. Sorry for the melodrama but it is what it is.

Even when I clicked the link, I expected it to be a fake profile but I looked at the pic and realised that it has to be real because I can't imagine anyone pretending to be you.

dragonballz.PNG

Play much WoW?
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

--Good for them if they survive.

10. File Sharing   -   #60
    Manker, now i know you rely love :love: that picture, haha you even posted his picture, do you want his contact number? I have his cell number. you might want to take it. but the thing is, i like these fucking site only be cuz of the trackers ( what tracker offer ) you have there. but as for the members hehe I FUCKING HATE THE MEMBERS HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I know you guys are gonna take my fucking statement and gonna turn it around like we are the fucking losers right? well fuck it!!!!!! be cuz i cant stand sing so meany fucking losers just blabling away. you guys are so fucking mean it just gets to me.... you know something fuck it!!!! you guys just suck!!!! yea P2PDog you should rely go to collage for some social skills and yea i tottely mean it. like the other guy said before. you can say your mind freely. freedom of speech ok well here it is. you guys got it, i cant control my self anymore. yea i am having a bad day today and letting it out here... hahaha brats that just dont care about others............

Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 3456789 ... LastLast