Page 14 of 41 FirstFirst ... 41112131415161724 ... LastLast

Thread: MIT and the US of A.

Snee's Avatar Error xɐʇuʎs BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by Squeamous View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by manker View Post
    Well, as I said in the PM, you're better placed to judge than I am and your post there demonstrates this perfectly because all I see is a cowardly prick who threatens women who live alone and who might, possibly, be moved to violence.

If it was my sister though, for example, I would have marched her down to the police station and had them deal with it, even if the outcome was that she refused to speak to me for however long it is that sulks last these days.

You know, just in case.
    I wonder what the fuck people did with their lives before they had the ability to demand strangers intervene to make their lives more manageable?

It's enough that my private business has been spewed in public, but I'm not about to invite it in an undignified admission that I can't handle my own personal life. I'm not scared, I'm not interested, the shutters came down a long time ago. I won't be harrassed, I won't be intruded upon, my behaviour won't be altered in one smidgen of a way. I won't be coerced into any course of action by the actions of another person. Whatever they want me to do, I won't. Scream, shout, cry, wail, stomp, it won't get them anywhere. Want an emotional response? No. Want me to talk? No. Need my behaviour to change? No. The more fuck you want, the less I give.
    Complete and genuine disinterest is the only appropriate response to an attention junky. You need to starve the fuckers or they'll never learn.
    Yeah, well, you should totally stop forcing dave to, uh, follow you around. It's only more insidious when you don't actually do anything to encourage him.

If you'd thought of that, you'd not not be in this situation now.
    Last edited by Snee; 02-08-2012 at 05:44 PM.

2. Lounge   -   #132
    megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Quote Originally Posted by rejectOfAllah View Post
    MBM []Is it not obvious that I have absolutely no [] family.
    The above MUST be true. You focus all of your attention of a woman who has no reason to be interested in you. Their attentions must be less desirable.
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

3. Lounge   -   #133
    chalice's Avatar ____________________
    Problem solved, and not without considerable ingenuity on my part.

Due to the inconvenient nature of my stuttering freak brother's strategically untenable incarceration, I have had to make inquiries into the services of a more realistic genus of criminal in the outstanding matter of murdering Dave. After tense negotiations, Peter Sutcliffe has agreed to perform said deed, reluctant at first, citing an exclusivity to the female when it comes to acts of sadism. However, having read Dave's post history, and providing I can provide an adequate escape for him, he's more than willing to make an exception in Dave's case.

So, thanks to my underworld contacts and the good old Yorkshire Ripper, the assassination of Dave is back on course.

4. Lounge   -   #134
    Snee's Avatar Error xɐʇuʎs BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by chavis View Post
    Problem solved, and not without considerable ingenuity on my part.

Due to the inconvenient nature of my stuttering freak brother's strategically untenable incarceration, I have had to make inquiries into the services of a more realistic genus of criminal in the outstanding matter of murdering Dave. After tense negotiations, Peter Sutcliffe has agreed to perform said deed, reluctant at first, citing an exclusivity to the female when it comes to acts of sadism. However, having read Dave's post history, and providing I can provide an adequate escape for him, he's more than willing to make an exception in Dave's case.

So, thanks to my underworld contacts and the good old Yorkshire Ripper, the assassination of Dave is back on course.
    I'd be willing to chip in with a tenner if he needs an additional incentive.

5. Lounge   -   #135
    manker's Avatar effendi
    The celebrated union of honest Irish endeavour and the legendary philanthropism of the cash-rich Swedish master race once again triumphs for the good of humanity.
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

--Good for them if they survive.

6. Lounge   -   #136
    Something Else's Avatar sex a wolf in a bag BT Rep: +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70

I can donate a large, very sharp chainsaw.
    Now go away.

7. Lounge   -   #137
    Squeamous's Avatar Poster
    You had to do it didn't you? I bet you lot used to stand in front of mirrors and say 'Candyman' 3 times as well just to see what would happen.
    Last edited by Squeamous; 02-08-2012 at 07:00 PM.

8. Lounge   -   #138
    Quote Originally Posted by manker View Post
    The celebrated union of honest Irish endeavour and the legendary philanthropism of the cash-rich Swedish master race once again triumphs for the good of humanity.
    Not to mention the criminally downplayed observational skills of the Welsh.

9. Lounge   -   #139
    Quote Originally Posted by Squeamous View Post
    You had to do it didn't you? I bet you lot used to stand in front of mirrors and say 'Candyman' 3 times as well just to see what would happen.
    In for a penny, in for a pound.

10. Lounge   -   #140
    Squeamous's Avatar Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by mjmacky View Post
    Were you an advisor for the US government in the wake of 911.

The police avenue is the only proactive advice a concerned but distant forumular individual can give, hence its popularity amongst the throng. The mere threat of it works too, as I've noticed and you've reasoned.
    So yeah, miss stubborn-pants, see if I care if you die in a impossibly complex system of pulleys, levers, ropes, an ecru candle, a 1 ton weight and a cliff edge that Dave Dastardly has spent 5 years perfecting
    I was hoping for a railway track

Page 14 of 41 FirstFirst ... 41112131415161724 ... LastLast