Page 374 of 545 FirstFirst ... 274324364371372373374375376377384424474 ... LastLast
Results 3,731 to 3,740 of 5447

Thread: Last one to post wins the internets (archived)

manker's Avatar effendi
    Quote Originally Posted by chalice View Post
    Here's what I'm a gonna do. I'm a gonna write a loosely-factually based novel about Dave from multiple perspectives. It'll be terrific. I'll make loads of dough.

Dave'll be tied up in an ongoing legal battle and he won't have time or opportunity to kill Sophie. Might call it Dave. I like the simplicity.

However, there was also a previously published 'Book Of Dave' written by Will Self, considering a post-apocalyptic society taking the misogynistic hate diaries of a paranoid delusive to its logical conclusion. Whereby he is worshipped by a future society.

Check it out. It's actually called 'The Book Of Dave'.

Spooky.
    What tumultuous turns society would have to take for even one person to revere the teachings of our Dave.
    He'd have a full body posthumous priapism.

I want my part in the book to be written in the style of Standartenfuhrer Kurt 'Panzer' Meyer. Except spelled correctly and with extra cruelty to Canadians.
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

--Good for them if they survive.

2. Lounge   -   #3732
    Alien5's Avatar μετά BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Artemis View Post
    New Zealand is 12th in overall standings, Australia 19th.
    You do know that no medal count by country is officially kept and this cretinous nationalism flies directly in the face of what the frog who created the modern Olympics intended?
    The country with the least amount of medals could be given free Steroids and Coaching.

3. Lounge   -   #3733
    chalice's Avatar ____________________
    Quote Originally Posted by expectation View Post
    Here's hoping manker will let you see this chavis.

What reaction were you expecting to get from all that went on here? Presumably it can't have been the one you've all gotten given your reactions to that.
    I lump you with every other spastic I've ever pwnt, Dave. Easy pickings and the more they bite the better.

4. Lounge   -   #3734
    Artemis's Avatar ¿ןɐɯɹou ǝq ʎɥʍ BT Rep: +3
    New Zealand is 12th in overall standings, Australia 19th.
    You do know that no medal count by country is officially kept and this cretinous nationalism flies directly in the face of what the frog who created the modern Olympics intended?
    I don't know about you, but every news media outlet here is keeping count, whether official or not, it is one of the first things that 'most' people want to know. I'm not sure where the 'cretinous nationalism' came from since I was directly responding to a question from manker. I was using the rather large counter proudly displayed on your much vaunted Google search as my reference, since they like other media sources seem to be keeping count.

There has always been a historic rivalry between New Zealand and Australia, our sports teams play each other the most and historically both nations have produced some of the best sports teams in the world, that they are different sports to those played on the North American continent is the real difference, but internationally the two countries hold their own in rugby (both codes) and cricket, and have some of best sportsmen in the world in water sports.

The fact that New Zealand is a country of only 4 million people and yet cannot not only hold it's own but excel in the international sports arena is a source of pride, whether you find this 'cretinous nationalism' or not.

4d7920686f76657263726166742069732066756c6c206f662065656c73

5. Lounge   -   #3735
    Kill me now.

6. Lounge   -   #3736
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    +1
    Respect my lack of authority.

7. Lounge   -   #3737
    I want Korea to win.
    Last edited by Alien5; 08-03-2012 at 11:42 PM.

8. Lounge   -   #3738
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata

I don't know about you, but every news media outlet here is keeping count, whether official or not, it is one of the first things that 'most' people want to know. I'm not sure where the 'cretinous nationalism' came from since I was directly responding to a question from manker. I was using the rather large counter proudly displayed on your much vaunted Google search as my reference, since they like other media sources seem to be keeping count.

There has always been a historic rivalry between New Zealand and Australia, our sports teams play each other the most and historically both nations have produced some of the best sports teams in the world, that they are different sports to those played on the North American continent is the real difference, but internationally the two countries hold their own in rugby (both codes) and cricket, and have some of best sportsmen in the world in water sports.

The fact that New Zealand is a country of only 4 million people and yet cannot not only hold it's own but excel in the international sports arena is a source of pride, whether you find this 'cretinous nationalism' or not.
    It is a creation of the media which should not surprise but maybe concern you.

Btw I dunno about you but I'm feeling like having a Coke while riding on British Air right about now.
    Respect my lack of authority.

9. Lounge   -   #3739
    Quote Originally Posted by Alien5 View Post
    You bite, or they bite?
    Your mum bites. And nibbles. And deep throats to the max.

10. Lounge   -   #3740
    Is New Zealand australia? or part of the British Empire?
    Last edited by Alien5; 08-03-2012 at 11:48 PM.