Page 538 of 545 FirstFirst ... 38438488528535536537538539540541 ... LastLast
Results 5,371 to 5,380 of 5447

Thread: Last one to post wins the internets (archived)

Snee's Avatar Error xɐʇuʎs BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by Artemis View Post
    Several of them kept on going on about Lucy, and although there has only been one complete T-Rex skeleton found there have been many partial skeletons found of both male and female specimens, and skeletons of both mature and immature specimens, even preserved eggs. There are many other species out there with a lot less evidence for their existence in the evolutionary chain than T-Rex.
    I think you may have merged two separate trains of thought there, or missed a couple or sentences in the middle. If not, then it was nicely rodded.

2. Lounge   -   #5372
    And yes, I realise I'm behaving far too nicely, but rest assured that I'm just another horrible breakup or dumping away from being my usual charming self from cirka 2008.

Don't actually see that happening in the near future, but hay, there's always tomorrow.

3. Lounge   -   #5373
    Artemis's Avatar ¿ןɐɯɹou ǝq ʎɥʍ BT Rep: +3
    Quote Originally Posted by Snee View Post
    Several of them kept on going on about Lucy, and although there has only been one complete T-Rex skeleton found there have been many partial skeletons found of both male and female specimens, and skeletons of both mature and immature specimens, even preserved eggs. There are many other species out there with a lot less evidence for their existence in the evolutionary chain than T-Rex.
    I think you may have merged two separate trains of thought there, or missed a couple or sentences in the middle. If not, then it was nicely rodded.
    12 and 18 were both babbling about Lucy, the only 'Lucy' in this context is Lucy the T-Rex skeleton. There were several themes to the signs I picked out the 'Lucy' theme because it was a particularly idiotic one, but then I have been hay baling all day so I'm fairly tired (absolutely fucked) and probably have had a strong dose of stupid pills....

4d7920686f76657263726166742069732066756c6c206f662065656c73

4. Lounge   -   #5374
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    I'm pretty sure that it says in the Bible that the angels battled the dinosaurs and the dinosaurs lost and that's why there aren't any more of them.

Except for the sneaky ones like crocodiles.
    Respect my lack of authority.

5. Lounge   -   #5375
    megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Fab unicorn dog thinks they are embarrassing themselves in public...

fab unicorn.gif
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

6. Lounge   -   #5376

12 and 18 were both babbling about Lucy, the only 'Lucy' in this context is Lucy the T-Rex skeleton. There were several themes to the signs I picked out the 'Lucy' theme because it was a particularly idiotic one, but then I have been hay baling all day so I'm fairly tired (absolutely fucked) and probably have had a strong dose of stupid pills....
    Err. I'd assume it's Lucy, the missing link. Australopithecus afarensis, early hominid?

7. Lounge   -   #5377
    If it halps, I think the (replicas of) skellingtons from both species I've seen last I was at a museum had about the same size arms.

8. Lounge   -   #5378
    Artemis's Avatar ¿ןɐɯɹou ǝq ʎɥʍ BT Rep: +3

Err. I'd assume it's Lucy, the missing link. Australopithecus afarensis, early hominid?
    Like I said stupid pills....or rather ignorant pills in this case. While I was aware of Australopithecus, I wasn't aware one of the finds had been named Lucy. Having read about the finds including AL333 the 'First Family' a find that includes individuals from a mass death, the argument still holds, there is more than one there are both male and female examples and these people are completely bonkers.

4d7920686f76657263726166742069732066756c6c206f662065656c73

9. Lounge   -   #5379
    Something Else's Avatar sex a wolf in a bag BT Rep: +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70
    If Bufotenine is a class A drug and Ketamine is a class C drug, then what happens if I swap this Toad for some Horse tranquilizer.

Why should you never lend the Dalai Lama money? Because he loves T'bet.

:drumroll: :thatisall:
    Now go away.

10. Lounge   -   #5380
    Something Else's Avatar sex a wolf in a bag BT Rep: +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70
    Is that Coen Brothers fillum any good. I've enjoyed most of their previous fillums.
    Now go away.