Page 400 of 545 FirstFirst ... 300350390397398399400401402403410450500 ... LastLast
Results 3,991 to 4,000 of 5447

Thread: Last one to post wins the internets (archived)

Barbarossa's Avatar mostly harmless
    What?

2. Lounge   -   #3992
    I'm not holding any party line, or jumping on any bandwagon. I barely know how this "feud" started, but what I have seen with my own eyes is that you continue to create new accounts to harass other FST members, which is not allowed by the forum rules.

Your behavior somewhat puzzles me. You seem to have a genuine concern about the owners of Tor exit nodes who might also get IP banned from this forum due to your activities, but have no qualms against sending death threats to people here.

I know by heart that from a technical viewpoint, there's nothing we can do to stop you. But we shall be as unyielding to disable your accounts as you are to make them.

Have a nice day.
    Last edited by anon; 08-10-2012 at 06:57 PM.
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."

3. Lounge   -   #3993
    megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Quote Originally Posted by justChecking View Post
    Hi anon,

I know you're holding the party line and upholding the convention of FST admin team members backing what any other FST admin team member does no matter how unjustified or nasty that is. I just want to check you're aware of what has gone on here and what you are getting involved in?

I'm telling the truth the cunts who are admin team members of this site and consequently this site on various other sites, they choose to deliberately link my membership here to my first name and thus expose me to real life risks from cunt lawyers. That's why my real name is all over this site.

You might like to see what Manicgeek has been posting on TorrentFreak, and wonder how you might be affected, as more and more people start to question why admin team members of a site about file sharing would deliberately behave as the admin team of this site have towards file sharers.

The truth will out anon, nothing you can do will stop that. Associating with nasty untrustworthy cunts might well see some consider you as someone they can't trust.

Regards
    Dave.
    Were you trying to sound like a pathetic, crybaby bitch there, Dave? If so, kudos. You nailed it!

BTW, what makes you think TorrentFreak members will be willing to believe your pish when no one else has? It usually only takes a couple of your posts to make people realize what a nutjob you are.

Care to post any of those links, Dave? Surely, the "truth" can stand up to the light of day, can't it?
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

4. Lounge   -   #3994
    Quote Originally Posted by notanon View Post
    @ MBM

Tell me MBM, why did you redact your name from your thread about the letter you received?

You are the one who keeps telling me having your real name posted all over this board doesn't matter, aren't you?

Odd that you don't believe that yourself, isn't it?
    What letter. And the fact that I have someone pursuing my name by ferreting through old posts probably has something to do with it. Besides, it is fun having info on you, and you having nothing on any of us, [i]mmmmm competent Dave.
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

5. Lounge   -   #3995
    Quote Originally Posted by uzenews View Post
    That's "Mr Dowell" to you MBM, but then you already know that, you have posted it often enough after all.

See the best bit about being me, is that (as I pointed out to you months and months ago, but you were all too dumb to get) none of you can hurt me.

Only she had that ability and she's used that all up already.

So /meh

I do hope the admins of all the trackers you're a member of see what a nice trustworthy bloke you are, someone they can trust to respect the privacy of their members private information, you deserve that.

Tell me how many times a month do you feed the MPAA the details of the IP addresses which connect to your seedhost? Do you capture client details and feed them those as well? Do they pay you well to betray other members of the filesharing community?
    I'll go with Missus Banned, and you are a silly little gurl.

6. Lounge   -   #3996
    MODERATION BT Rep: +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80
    Stillllll... maybe me ?

7. Lounge   -   #3997
    Snee's Avatar Error xɐʇuʎs BT Rep: +1
    dave, if you weren't hurt, and if no one could get to you, you wouldn't be here several times a week, flailing like an idiot, impotently flinging threats and mad accusations around you.

Fact is, you're a bit weak-minded and lost in your own narrative, and getting farther and farther away from making sense to the rest of us. A fact is also that you keep digging yourself deeper into this mess you've made. You've had every opportunity in the world to go away, both before and after your personal information started leaking out when people you annoyed, or who wanted to screw with you (not the admistrators of this site) started googling you, but you keep coming back for more. Fact is, if you hadn't been such an idiot, your name hadn't been out there now. Every "injustice" towards you, or instance of "bullying", is due to people reacting to you being an idiot. It's not the other way around.

If the top results for googling dave dowell end up leading here, that's really on your head, too. But we're not there yet, and at this point, I doubt anyone from outside the internet would connect the name or any of the personal information you've kindly put out there for people to find, with a ranting loon on this board. But if you keep going, eventually there'll be a whole lot of search results adding up, until it gets very noticable.

If you stopped, we'd forget you fairly quick, other than as a bit of a joke, like all the other crappy trolls and mentalists who've been passing through over the years. It's already almost happened at least twice that I know, but then you started posting again, like an idiot.

Experience says you're not going to stop doing this to yourself, though, you're just too dim for that.

As for other sites and whatever nonsense you've been up to, I imagine all they have to do is do a few searches for what you've been up to here, and your credibility will go down the drain.
    Last edited by Snee; 08-10-2012 at 09:38 PM.

8. Lounge   -   #3998
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Quote Originally Posted by anon View Post
    I'm not holding any party line, or jumping on any bandwagon. I barely know how this "feud" started, but what I have seen with my own eyes is that you continue to create new accounts to harass other FST members, which is not allowed by the forum rules.

Your behavior somewhat puzzles me. You seem to have a genuine concern about the owners of Tor exit nodes who might also get IP banned from this forum due to your activities, but have no qualms against sending death threats to people here.

I know by heart that from a technical viewpoint, there's nothing we can do to stop you. But we shall be as unyielding to disable your accounts as you are to make them.

Have a nice day.
    The simple fact that he's a previously banned member should be reason enough.
    Respect my lack of authority.

9. Lounge   -   #3999
    Quote Originally Posted by girlyDave View Post
    Actually the title Sophie bestowed upon me was "honourary woman". I'll leave her to explain that for you
    It's cos you behave as if you're constantly having a period, obviously.

Or maybe it's the tits, tit.

10. Lounge   -   #4000
    Quote Originally Posted by ohnosnee View Post
    Sorry Snee but no.

Your mates didn't get any of my personal details from me.

In fact there's a post on this board where one member stated that he knew my name was fed to manker by an admin member, before manker was an admin, and about how that admin member would have done it earlier had he known how objectionable I would find that...
    Nah, you're just terrible at reading between the lines. There were no admins involved. Just a regular person googling around, and chalice tricking you, without even trying. It's been said over and over, but just to repeat it one last time - you've left details about yourself all over the internet.

As for the rest, you're a silly, silly man-child. As already stated, it's all your own doing. It's all people reacting to you being an idiot. And thats isn't going to change, not matter how many tantrums you throw, threats you post, or rants you deliver. And it's only you who's liable to suffer for what you're doing. I can't even put in words how funny I find it that you appear to be happy that it's all out in the open.

Also, you don't seem to get this, but this isn't some vast board conspiracy against a bunch of innocent users, it's just you getting treated the way you deserve.
    Last edited by Snee; 08-10-2012 at 11:23 PM.