Page 537 of 545 FirstFirst ... 37437487527534535536537538539540 ... LastLast
Results 5,361 to 5,370 of 5447

Thread: Last one to post wins the internets (archived)

IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Quote Originally Posted by Snee View Post
    So, idle, and any of you other ladies with experience in such matters:

What's your stance on kettlebells? I picked one up to see what they're like, and for working out biceps or something in a controlled fashion, I think they work (almost) as well as dumbells, but I've looked at recommended exercises, and all I can say is holy future back- and rotator cuff problems, batman.

Am I missing something here? Does swinging them around like you mean your windows harm make sense?

The current thinking or fad in fitness,is to incorporate multi joint /muscle group exercises as they tend to create more, for lack of a better word "athleticism".

Besides the primary muscles being worked,a lot of others are activated to help stabilize you.
    For athletes and basically everyone else ,this sort of training offers the most "real world" benefits.
    Crossfit has also become hugely popular and it falls in line with this type of thinking.

Generally, there is a steady movement toward more body weight exercises (ie pistol squats,pullups,burpees etc) and away from weights entirely.
    Respect my lack of authority.

2. Lounge   -   #5362
    I want to win the internets and get removed from Noob status....been here forever!

3. Lounge   -   #5363
    No more noob status please! lol

4. Lounge   -   #5364
    Mr. Mulder's Avatar pepper your angus BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    Dawgs

there's some hench winds outside today, its split one of our piers in two!1!1 http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-sussex-26046379

completed that state of decay last night innit, the misses stayed at her mums so i got a solid three hours in, ending was a bit lame though. got that red dead redemption today over sexbawx live, never played it before lyke. hopefully its just like broke back... in other news, got a patronizing well done email from my gym today for going 20 days in a row, im pretty sure three of those days were just because my shower at home broke and in also other news, i went to a client site this morning, proper rushed there cos the guy said the network had stopped working despite the fact i could ping everything. and when i got there, it was just one WAP that had stopped working

5. Lounge   -   #5365
    Snee's Avatar Error xɐʇuʎs BT Rep: +1

6. Lounge   -   #5366
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    To be fair,anybody who takes a picture of themselves holding a sign and posts it on the internet is an idiot.
    Respect my lack of authority.

7. Lounge   -   #5367
    Snee's Avatar Error xɐʇuʎs BT Rep: +1
    That goes double if they also make it obvious that they didn't pay attention in school with what they put on said sign.

8. Lounge   -   #5368
    Skiz's Avatar (_8(I)
    Reading those actually pissed me off.

The sunset woman doesn't even know the difference in there and their.

sunset.jpg
    Last edited by Skiz; 02-05-2014 at 06:52 PM.

yo

9. Lounge   -   #5369
    Rart's Avatar Hold The Line
    Quote Originally Posted by Snee View Post
    I think #11 is referring to Scientology.

Also none of them know what theory actually means.

10. Lounge   -   #5370
    Artemis's Avatar ¿ןɐɯɹou ǝq ʎɥʍ BT Rep: +3
    Several of them kept on going on about Lucy, and although there has only been one complete T-Rex skeleton found there have been many partial skeletons found of both male and female specimens, and skeletons of both mature and immature specimens, even preserved eggs. There are many other species out there with a lot less evidence for their existence in the evolutionary chain than T-Rex.

4d7920686f76657263726166742069732066756c6c206f662065656c73