Quote Originally Posted by manker View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by rejectOfAllah View Post

Yes it was.
    Stalker.

2. Lounge   -   #92
    Squeamous's Avatar Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by Biggles View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by manker View Post
    I will take your word for it. They were decent legs but I was disappointed with the lack of camel toe.

Black kecks is cheating, imo.

I vaguely recall that clip - the girl in the pants made it worth a glance imho. The rest were all too hairy

I never did work out why they were all in their pants. Was it some sort protest at tube prices or something else?
    We were instructed not to wear anything that could cause offence. Those pants are my finest acid-face-print glow-in-the-dark boyshorts, and I'll thank you to afford them the respect they deserve. They might have come in handy if there was a power cut down there.

It wasn't a protest, it was just for fun

Quote Originally Posted by mjmacky View Post
    Have you seen the scene that I have seen? You know, from Dangerous Method... I'll screencap it later. Don't get me wrong, I hate big tits, I prefer them to be streamlined with the body. I just would still prefer something that can be put in my hand if I'm to go around collecting tits and the like.

We can get algebraic with this. I'd say B, and if not, than A is better than C. However, C beats 0. Sorry for leaving out the algebra. Algae bra... that's what a mermaid wears...

My tits are too non-conformist to conform to standard bra sizes. They wouldn't even countenance staying inside such a fascist item of clothing.
    I remember when Keira Knightley was photoshopped to have bigger boobs for the publicity posters when Pirates of the Carribean was released. Are they practically concave then?

3. Lounge   -   #93
    mjmacky's Avatar an alchemist?
    Quote Originally Posted by Squeamous View Post

My tits are too non-conformist to conform to standard bra sizes. They wouldn't even countenance staying inside such a fascist item of clothing.
    I remember when Keira Knightley was photoshopped to have bigger boobs for the publicity posters when Pirates of the Carribean was released. Are they practically concave then?
    Then you can just pretend it's algebra, they're conveniently interchangeable that way. Except, instead of saying DD, just use D^2. Anyways, maybe this will clear things up, yet another NSFW post by me.

NSFW
    Spoiler: Show
    Everything is brought to you by Fjohürs Lykkewe.

4. Lounge   -   #94

Then you can just pretend it's algebra, they're conveniently interchangeable that way. Except, instead of saying DD, just use D^2. Anyways, maybe this will clear things up, yet another NSFW post by me.

NSFW
    Spoiler: Show
    I like how it's called 'areola.png'

I know guys who like them like that....

5. Lounge   -   #95
    I like how it's called 'areola.png'

I know guys who like them like that....
    Nice of you to pay attention to filenaming, few seem to do that. I've seen enough document.docx files in New folder folders. I forgot Jung was spanking her while I stared at her pepperoni thinking it would have been better if it was a Chicago deep dish and not a New York thin crust.

6. Lounge   -   #96
    Nice of you to pay attention to filenaming, few seem to do that. I've seen enough document.docx files in New folder folders. I forgot Jung was spanking her while I stared at her pepperoni thinking it would have been better if it was a Chicago deep dish and not a New York thin crust.
    Was this just before dinner? You should never go shopping for bewbs when you're hungry or you'll end up with an entirely unsuitable basket. Is there spanking in that film then?

7. Lounge   -   #97
    Was this just before dinner? You should never go shopping for bewbs when you're hungry or you'll end up with an entirely unsuitable basket. Is there spanking in that film then?
    I never call meals by the names of breakfast/lunch/dinner due to the irregularity of my schedule. But I'm usually hungry and not well fed. Anyways, there are 2 spanking scenes. Why else did you think I tried to watch it... for an interest in the birth of psychoanalysis? As far as spanking scenes go, these weren't that highly ranked.

I have many other problems with the film that outweigh the previous complaints, for instance, I don't think anyone involved in the direction/production of it ever heard of a segue. Additionally, I think I heard Keira try out 15 different accents, I kept forgetting she was supposed to be Russian.

8. Lounge   -   #98
    I never call meals by the names of breakfast/lunch/dinner due to the irregularity of my schedule. But I'm usually hungry and not well fed. Anyways, there are 2 spanking scenes. Why else did you think I tried to watch it... for an interest in the birth of psychoanalysis? As far as spanking scenes go, these weren't that highly ranked.

I have many other problems with the film that outweigh the previous complaints, for instance, I don't think anyone involved in the direction/production of it ever heard of a segue. Additionally, I think I heard Keira try out 15 different accents, I kept forgetting she was supposed to be Russian.
    See this is where you're going wrong. You're looking at a rib and thinking you want a steak, when you really just need an awful lot of ribs separated into a number of small meals.
    Any film with spanking in has a lot to live up to since Secretary was made; it's the daddy. I shall have to watch it when it comes out on DVD and judge its cinematic and mammarial merits for myself.

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910