Page 17 of 23 FirstFirst ... 714151617181920 ... LastLast

Thread: Fucking women... the mini series... part 5

megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Quote Originally Posted by Alien5 View Post
    I would rather act as if not to give a shit about it and remain a member and post freely
    ,positively and confidently knowing there is nothing more they can really do to you other than insult you.
    As I pointed out before, Allen, your point value is minimized by the fact that you believe it is 1976, and you see disco lights when you close your eyes.

The point is that Reject is a stalker- that is the ONLY viable reason he came here. He spouted off for the first two weeks about how much he hated women, what they had done to him, and PARTICULARLY one woman, ""that woman"- who just HAPPENS to frequent this site.

The message was VERY clear to anyone who was made aware that "that woman" was the ENTIRE reason why he came here. He's a stalker, and he wants to be able to continue without being treated like a stalker creep.

He should not have been allowed to remain on this site as long as he has already- yet alone run carte blanche with it.
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

2. Lounge   -   #162
    manker's Avatar effendi
    Quote Originally Posted by megabyteme View Post
    I would rather act as if not to give a shit about it and remain a member and post freely
    ,positively and confidently knowing there is nothing more they can really do to you other than insult you.
    As I pointed out before, Allen, your point value is minimized by the fact that you believe it is 1976, and you see disco lights when you close your eyes.

The point is that Reject is a stalker- that is the ONLY viable reason he came here. He spouted off for the first two weeks about how much he hated women, what they had done to him, and PARTICULARLY one woman, ""that woman"- who just HAPPENS to frequent this site.

The message was VERY clear to anyone who was made aware that "that woman" was the ENTIRE reason why he came here. He's a stalker, and he wants to be able to continue without being treated like a stalker creep.

He should not have been allowed to remain on this site as long as he has already- yet alone run carte blanche with it.
    You make good points, it's difficult to disagree, and he isn't going to be allowed to run with it unhindered.

Perhaps the lack of moderation in the lounge, while fucking awesome for the most part, has been exposed in this case as a bad thing.
    I want to continue the lack of moderating in almost every respect except for the unhindered persistent spastic thing.

Unless there's something else the bored think I should do?
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

--Good for them if they survive.

3. Lounge   -   #163
    Burnsy's Avatar TorrentSeed.org RIP BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by manker View Post
    Maybe request frequent members to stop feeding the troll, if he isn't to be removed permanently? (He did say he would go last night, but that didn't come to fruition... methinks he craves the attention)
    I'd comment further but it would obviously be like trying to reason with a dung beetle.

4. Lounge   -   #164
    Last edited by NotLettingItGo; 02-27-2012 at 10:04 PM.

5. Lounge   -   #165
    Alien5's Avatar μετά BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    Quote Originally Posted by megabyteme View Post

I understand that he is being labeled as a stalker once, but if he is allowed to carry on posting here nothing will change until people either let it go or change their mind about who he is now, if he has changed.

People do actually change believe it or not, so in the future those people who hate him might actually like him, I don't care either way, I'm just saying this because I'm fed up reading the exact same argument going round in circles eternally stuck the end.
    Last edited by Alien5; 02-26-2012 at 03:18 PM.

6. Lounge   -   #166
    manker's Avatar effendi
    Quote Originally Posted by Burnsy View Post
    Maybe request frequent members to stop feeding the troll, if he isn't to be removed permanently? (He did say he would go last night, but that didn't come to fruition... methinks he craves the attention)
    I think that people have the right to reply, even to trolls. The guys who reply mostly in this instance are entirely capable of deciding for themselves what is appropriate and when to step back.

Plus there often isn't much else to do here.
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

7. Lounge   -   #167
    Last edited by NotLettingItGo; 02-27-2012 at 10:03 PM.

8. Lounge   -   #168
    Alien5's Avatar μετά BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    I'm only here to read about you sad lot.

I don't care really

Arguing back is natural, but someone has got to have the Balls to shut the fuck up about the past and move on or move in.
    Last edited by Alien5; 02-26-2012 at 03:22 PM.

9. Lounge   -   #169
    manker's Avatar effendi
    Quote Originally Posted by rejectOfAllah View Post
    You make good points, it's difficult to disagree, and he isn't going to be allowed to run with it unhindered.

Perhaps the lack of moderation in the lounge, while fucking awesome for the most part, has been exposed in this case as a bad thing.
    I want to continue the lack of moderating in almost every respect except for the unhindered persistent spastic thing.

Yeah I think you should prove the nasty claims you've been vilifying me with for months.

Or am I to be banned quietly, without anyone ever getting to see anything to support your campaign of hatred?
    You'll just have to wait and see, Dave.
    Are you excited.

It's more likely, though, you won't be banned at all if you stop doing things like that comment last night.
    I continue to hold out moderate hope, it's just the kind of guy I am.

As to the 'proof', I'm happy for people to decide for themselves given the cavalcade of literature already posted.

10. Lounge   -   #170
    megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    IMO, Dave has had FAR too long to spew his bile at Squeams. As has been discussed recently, there is a difference between the safe internet individual, and the real, potentially unsafe, individual.

Dave has expressed his hatred for "that woman" many, many times. He has shown up at her residence as an admitted response to posts here.

The real lives of these people have crossed here on FST. This is VASTLY different than smacking around a troll (which Dave is also), or one of a thousand million other morons/mentalists who stumble in on a regular basis.

In hindsight, Dave should have been IP banned as soon as it was realized his hatred for "that woman" was aimed specifically at the only regularly posting female of the section (what are the odds of chance here? ). And Dave has many, many hate-filled posts regarding "that woman".

FST is an open forum, but not one open to real-life hatred. As Art brilliantly pointed out, this is not Misogyny Anonymous. No one placed a sign inviting him to come pour his enraged, trampled little heart out here. That was among the first things he did which inflamed people's dislike for him. No one is suggesting any section should be based on popularity with the "regulars", but it became abundantly clear "this individual" had some serious issues with his past, and obvious issues dealing with "that woman" in particular. As a result of his vitrealic posting habits, the regulars have formed a unified dislike for him.

Had Dave's situation not involved a real-life member, things would be different. However, it does not take a scientist (we have a couple), an accountant (got one of 'em, too), or a genious (now, how many of us them do we have) to sort out that this situation is past due for remedy.

Dave wants bygones to be bygones, and wants to be allowed to start fresh. Personally, I do not want him around. I'm serious about that. He has asked that she "stay completely the fuck away", but she is not the one going to sites he frequents. Nor is she showing up at his house. I believe there is ONLY one solution to this- that is, Dave stay completely []away from FST and "that woman".
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

Page 17 of 23 FirstFirst ... 714151617181920 ... LastLast