Page 11 of 15 FirstFirst ... 891011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: So manker.

Last edited by NotLettingItGo; 02-27-2012 at 09:53 PM.

2. Lounge   -   #102
    megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Quote Originally Posted by rejectOfAllah View Post
    You know so little of me MBM, angry responses to what I've felt were aggressive and nasty posts, not just from you. Defensive posts against oft repeated unfounded allegations. These are the things you know of me. They're such a small part of me, but they're all you have seen, because as I tried to point out last night that's what this entire board has become about. It's not what I wanted, I did try to post threads which wouldn't be about that subject, or her. I tried to participate in other threads which weren't about that subject or her.

I am hostile and untrusting of women, I'm sorry that upsets you, but my personal experience leaves me with no other option. That hostility was never been soley about her, as I've pointed out many times, my attitude towards women isn't the result of her alone, and that she was just the last. I'm sorry that you never saw fit to accept that.
    Just the same as I wouldn't care to know anything more than a pedophile is a pedophile, I can gather enough from what I've seen to classify you as a throw-away.
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

3. Lounge   -   #103

4. Lounge   -   #104
    chalice's Avatar ____________________
    Quote Originally Posted by megabyteme View Post
    Yeah. I suggested you should "go play with your children", not watch them die of an early, disability-related death.

See any difference, Dave?
    Of course I do MBM, as I tried to say last night what has passed between is for so long has just been what I feel are nasty aggressive posts filled with invective. That doesn't excuse my disgraceful comment, but was part of where it came from. I was completely out of order, and you're right to hold me to account for that.
    Say something about my daughter, Dave. She has autism, you know. She's an easy target too. But you already know that, don't you. You've targeted her before, haven't you.

It'll be okay, Dave. You can apologise afterwards and that'll make everything alright.

5. Lounge   -   #105

6. Lounge   -   #106
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Call me crazy but an opinion without someone trying to tear it down and shove it up your ass doesn't seem very interesting.
    I wouldn't be so sure of that if I were you. my tearing down and shoving up arses around here has got me awaiting an imminent ban. Anyway this board isn't all people who agree with each other, it's joint owned by a rabid liberal and a rabid republican.
    I'm apolitical at least until they either come knocking at my door or start running people of any quality.
    Respect my lack of authority.

7. Lounge   -   #107
    Last edited by NotLettingItGo; 02-27-2012 at 09:52 PM.

8. Lounge   -   #108
    Last edited by NotLettingItGo; 02-27-2012 at 09:52 PM.

9. Lounge   -   #109
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Could you please give me the name of the board so that I can proceed to poke holes in everything you just said.
    Respect my lack of authority.

10. Lounge   -   #110
    chalice's Avatar ____________________
    Quote Originally Posted by chavis View Post
    Say something about my daughter, Dave. She has autism, you know. She's an easy target too. But you already know that, don't you. You've targeted her before, haven't you.

It'll be okay, Dave. You can apologise afterwards and that'll make everything alright.
    Not that I should have to point this out but it wasn't me who decided that taking digs at each other by using our children was acceptable, I followed your lead on that. However I'm willing to apologise if any of my comments caused serious offence?
    I only ever suggested that you were a bad father, Dave. I stand by that. You've been lying to the mother of your children for years.

If they ever find out about that, it's gonna flush all that child to father idolatry (it's a wonderful feeling, Dave, I'm sure you'll agree) right down the fucking toilet. I'll feel sorry for you if that happens. Not as sorry as I'll feel for them, though.

Page 11 of 15 FirstFirst ... 891011121314 ... LastLast