Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Manky, available for birthday parties, bar mitzvahs and ritual castrations

Squeamous's Avatar Poster
    If you can't handle the heat stay out of the children's party

2. Lounge   -   #12
    mjmacky's Avatar an alchemist?
    Quote Originally Posted by manker View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by mjmacky View Post

You know many ways to scare the bejeezus out of children.
    I thought it would be a bit of a jape and they'd larf.

How could you possibly know that it would scare them.
    Unless ... .
    I've learned that clown outfits are not the easiest way to get close to children. Animal outfits work wonders though.
    Everything is brought to you by Fjohürs Lykkewe.

3. Lounge   -   #13
    Quarterquack's Avatar sprclfrglstcxpldcs BT Rep: +3
    I've learned that clown outfits are not the easiest way to get close to children. Animal outfits work wonders though.
    You're an amateur. Santa suits work better than anything else. Especially if you wear it early on. Around the 2nd-3rd of December works best for me. You also want to differentiate yourself from other santas. Buy a puppy and stick a clown nose on him. Start calling the puppy Rudolph.
    Ellipses go here.

4. Lounge   -   #14
    Quarterquack's Avatar sprclfrglstcxpldcs BT Rep: +3
    Now here's the tricky part. You have to convince the kids that Rudolph needs to grow into his full size, and the fastest way to do it, is to rub your magic wand so it becomes warm enough to grant wishes again. If they say they can help, tell them you need the assistance of a safe, responsible, and hopefully single guardian of theirs.
    Last edited by Quarterquack; 02-28-2012 at 01:31 PM. Reason: The above post assumes no heteronormative positions, given the population of this lounge.
    Ellipses go here.

5. Lounge   -   #15
    mjmacky's Avatar an alchemist?
    Quote Originally Posted by Darth Cicero View Post
    You're an amateur. Santa suits work better than anything else. Especially if you wear it early on. Around the 2nd-3rd of December works best for me. You also want to differentiate yourself from other santas. Buy a puppy and stick a clown nose on him. Start calling the puppy Rudolph.
    You've got to keep comfort in mind, you could be in the outfit for a while waiting to get them alone.
    Everything is brought to you by Fjohürs Lykkewe.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12