Page 27 of 40 FirstFirst ... 172425262728293037 ... LastLast

Thread: A Gnu Noicer Lounge...

chalice's Avatar ____________________
    Quote Originally Posted by Squeamous View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by chavis View Post

No you didn't.
    Don't you start with me sunshine. That's all you're getting.
    Squeams, I think you'll find I'll start with you whenever the fuck I feel like it. Don't ever fucking doubt it.

2. Lounge   -   #262
    manker's Avatar effendi
    Quote Originally Posted by manker View Post
    None taken. I'm just glad neither you or Les have aids.
    We've always used prophylactics. In fact, in the more left wing threads we've used 2. Can't trust them hippies.
    Fuck's sake. Now you're telling me Les isn't a hippy so that means that a wiccan isn't a hippy.
    I'm seeing Les thro' new eyes.
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

--Good for them if they survive.

3. Lounge   -   #263
    Quite often people can mislead other people with words. I imagine your assurance to its deletion might have been met with no little incredulity.
    Liars do mislead people, she knows I don't tell lies though. So no she didn't meet my assurance with any degree of incredulity. Of course I know better now, I know that none of her reactions to me were real, they were just an act designed to get me to piss away vast amounts of my time, so she could feel good about herself. So maybe she didn't believe me really... given that the interactions between us were staged, I can't say I can answer with any sense of certainty. You'll need to address your questions about whether she believed me or not to her.

4. Lounge   -   #264
    Squeamous's Avatar Poster

Squeams, I think you'll find I'll start with you whenever the fuck I feel like it. Don't ever fucking doubt it.
    Of course you will. You're a big scary internet man and I wouldn't dream of taking that away from you

Fuck's sake. Now you're telling me Les isn't a hippy so that means that a wiccan isn't a hippy.
    No, he is, I'm not though. I mean I like to dabble, but I wouldn't put my cock in there without bagging it first.

5. Lounge   -   #265
    manker's Avatar effendi
    Quote Originally Posted by rejectOfAllah View Post
    Quite often people can mislead other people with words. I imagine your assurance to its deletion might have been met with no little incredulity.
    Liars do mislead people, she knows I don't tell lies though. So no she didn't meet my assurance with any degree of incredulity. Of course I know better now, I know that none of her reactions to me were real, they were just an act designed to get me to piss away vast amounts of my time, so she could feel good about herself. So maybe she didn't believe me really... given that the interactions between us were staged, I can't say I can answer with any sense of certainty. You'll need to address your questions about whether she believed me or not to her.
    It wasn't a question, more an presentation of what I consider a likely scenario.

Anyway, I can't go about questioning you people. I'll just read the words on the screen and make my own mind up.
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

6. Lounge   -   #266
    chalice's Avatar ____________________
    Of course you will. You're a big scary internet man and I wouldn't dream of taking that away from you
    I'm only as scary as a damsel in distress can make me, Squeams.

7. Lounge   -   #267
    Squeamous's Avatar Poster

I'm only as scary as a damsel in distress can make me, Squeams.

To you all of FST is a stage and the men and woman in it merely players.

8. Lounge   -   #268
    Anyway, I can't go about questioning you people.
    Now you're just taking the piss, you questioned me for months.

9. Lounge   -   #269
    manker's Avatar effendi

No, he is, I'm not though. I mean I like to dabble, but I wouldn't put my cock in there without bagging it first.
    That's entirely sensible.
    I hide my own raging leftism boner under a gigantic and tangled accountancy bushel. No-one evar suspects

That's the second time I've used the word 'bushel' on the internets and the first time I've spelled it correctly.

10. Lounge   -   #270
    I can tell by looking at her. That'll be a none, Dave.
    I shall refrain from the obvious comments, what's your point?

Page 27 of 40 FirstFirst ... 172425262728293037 ... LastLast