Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: How do I use an NZB indexing site?

Disme's Avatar I'm Belgian BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    My statement, or questions if you like is not about Usenet-providers, like Astraweb, Highwinds, Eweka and the likes, but about nzb-indexers.
    After all a nzb-indexer like nzb'rus and nzbmatrix is rather similar to a Bittorrent-tracker.
    The only thing a Usenet-indexer does is pointing to content that has been uploaded by others.
    That's what a tracker does too ... it relies on it's members that upload content and in some cases they even provide their own tracker with content.

So why do we bash trackers for making profit, but we condemn the OP for not willing to pay for an nzb-indexer ???

Quote Originally Posted by Stabber View Post
    Binloatards?
    Ipv6-cheapo's ?
    Last edited by Disme; 03-15-2012 at 11:55 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    Can you feel the LOVE

2. Newsgroups   -   #22
    mjmacky's Avatar an alchemist?
    Quote Originally Posted by Disme View Post
    So why do we bash trackers for making profit, but we condemn the OP for not willing to pay for an nzb-indexer ???
    The OP is confusing indexing sites with premium newsgroup providers as far as I can tell. I'm bashing him for not understanding why premium NSPs couldn't work as a free service.
    Everything is brought to you by Fjohürs Lykkewe.

3. Newsgroups   -   #23
    Disme's Avatar I'm Belgian BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    Quote Originally Posted by mjmacky View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Disme View Post
    The OP is confusing indexing sites with premium newsgroup providers as far as I can tell. I'm bashing him for not understanding why premium NSPs couldn't work as a free service.
    Thanks for clarifiing ... and yes you should bash him
    Can you feel the LOVE

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123