Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Mary's #2 fan

mjmacky's Avatar an alchemist?
    Got a heartfelt lovely written message this morning

Quote Originally Posted by JustDOSE
    U want some pics of my dick? because ur riding it pretty hard.... u little pussy e-thug.... feel safe behind that plastic screen u little bitch.... come see me ne time bitch SUR X13 on me bitch, illl kill a bitch like u ;] n e time bitch, come see me 620 W clovermead st, Covina, CA 91722
    I doubt it's a real address, I mean, he sounds pretty stupid but could he really be that stupid? Just to be on the safe side, I'm not going to sign him up for a subscription to Twinks Weekly. If I ever thought about it, I'd realize that there is some type of external polymer layer for my LCD screen, but I've never once sat there and thought of myself sitting behind a plastic screen, if anything, I probably would have just instinctively called it glass. I guess I'm just old fashioned like that.
    Everything is brought to you by Fjohürs Lykkewe.

2. Lounge   -   #2
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    idiot.jpg

Can't be his address since it's not a trailer park.Also before he does anything to you he will have to go through me first.You may be a bitch but you're my bitch.
    Last edited by IdolEyes787; 04-03-2012 at 04:14 PM.
    Respect my lack of authority.

3. Lounge   -   #3
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Also is SUR X13 like a threat or something? If it is someone needs to tell him that its not nearly as effective as "I'm going to shove your head up your ass so you choke on your own shit" and menacing ones like that.
    Respect my lack of authority.

4. Lounge   -   #4
    Quarterquack's Avatar sprclfrglstcxpldcs BT Rep: +3
    Quote Originally Posted by mjmacky View Post
    If I ever thought about it, I'd realize that there is some type of external polymer layer for my LCD screen, but I've never once sat there and thought of myself sitting behind a plastic screen, if anything, I probably would have just instinctively called it glass. I guess I'm just old fashioned like that.
    Exact thought that went through my head. They must be recycling at ground level in the ghetto to have a conscious understanding of this.
    Ellipses go here.

5. Lounge   -   #5
    Also, Macky, given that you kept changing the topic when swimming activities came up in a different thread, I wouldn't go to California for a visit. He has a fountain, and he's not afraid to use it.
    Ellipses go here.

6. Lounge   -   #6
    megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    idiot.jpg

Can't be his address since it's not a trailer park.
    If you look closely, you will see there appears to be trash on the lawn. I wouldn't completely write this off as a bogus address...
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

7. Lounge   -   #7
    Quote Originally Posted by megabyteme View Post
    If you look closely, you will see there appears to be trash on the lawn. I wouldn't completely write this off as a bogus address...
    The concepts of bushes and cars don't exist where you're from, I see.
    Ellipses go here.

8. Lounge   -   #8
    Disme's Avatar I'm Belgian BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    U want some pics of my dick? because ur riding it pretty hard.... u little pussy e-thug.... feel safe behind that plastic screen u little bitch.... come see me ne time bitch SUR X13 on me bitch, illl kill a bitch like u ;] n e time bitch, come see me 620 W clovermead st, Covina, CA 91722
    Classic 'keybordwarrior'-message from JustLOSE ... be afraid, very afraid ...
    Can you feel the LOVE

9. Lounge   -   #9
    Snee's Avatar Error xɐʇuʎs BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by mjmacky View Post
    Got a heartfelt lovely written message this morning

I doubt it's a real address, I mean, he sounds pretty stupid but could he really be that stupid? Just to be on the safe side, I'm not going to sign him up for a subscription to Twinks Weekly. If I ever thought about it, I'd realize that there is some type of external polymer layer for my LCD screen, but I've never once sat there and thought of myself sitting behind a plastic screen, if anything, I probably would have just instinctively called it glass. I guess I'm just old fashioned like that.
    manker called him a tit a while back. I wonder what came out of that. A death threat and some pictures of his mum?
    Last edited by Snee; 04-03-2012 at 06:04 PM.

10. Lounge   -   #10
    Squeamous's Avatar Poster
    Also is SUR X13 like a threat or something? If it is someone needs to tell him that its not nearly as effective as "I'm going to shove your head up your ass so you choke on your own shit" and menacing ones like that.
    Probably his personalised number plate or something else.

Macky, was this message handwritten?

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast