Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: my girl just suggested we have a threesome

worldpease's Avatar always annoying

Surprised/Amazed

yep, she was very clever about how she went at suggesting it, but she did
    we've (the four of us, me and my girl, and this other couple) been going clubbing and having some drinks
    every two weeks for like two months. The other couple are pretty cool, the girl is great and the guy
    is easy to get along with so it is great but from what my girl tells me, he always ends up taking his girl
    to her home and that is the end of it. so apparently this girl has been asking my girl if she could go with us
    next time

2. Lounge   -   #2
    Skiz's Avatar (_8(I)

yo

3. Lounge   -   #3
    Quarterquack's Avatar sprclfrglstcxpldcs BT Rep: +3
    That's great that you have such an honest relationship where your girlfriend can tell you she'd rather be in bed with another woman than you, and you take it as a good thing.

Any tips on how to deal with brazen sincerity?
    Ellipses go here.

4. Lounge   -   #4
    Artemis's Avatar ¿ןɐɯɹou ǝq ʎɥʍ BT Rep: +3
    Do you own a webcam?

Do you know how to turn it on?

Can you point it in a certain direction?

Have you ever heard of a live webcast?
    Last edited by Artemis; 04-17-2012 at 08:48 AM.

4d7920686f76657263726166742069732066756c6c206f662065656c73

5. Lounge   -   #5
    manker's Avatar effendi
    Quote Originally Posted by worldpease View Post
    yep, she was very clever about how she went at suggesting it, but she did
    we've (the four of us, me and my girl, and this other couple) been going clubbing and having some drinks
    every two weeks for like two months. The other couple are pretty cool, the girl is great and the guy
    is easy to get along with so it is great but from what my girl tells me, he always ends up taking his girl
    to her home and that is the end of it. so apparently this girl has been asking my girl if she could go with us
    next time
    Maybe the other girl has been asking if she can come back to yours to watch a movie or something the next time you go out because she enjoys your company.

It can be innocent, sometimes my missus will have a friend over and they'll disappear upstairs with a bottle of wine or three while I work on my post count and even though they stay up there for hours, I'm pretty sure nothing goes on except them talking about shopping or whatever.
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

--Good for them if they survive.

6. Lounge   -   #6
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Quote Originally Posted by Skiz View Post
    +1

I dunno I"m sort of stupid but life not being a Cinemax movie I think people usually tentatively broach the subject ( or if drunk enough not so tentatively) instead of playing all coy and putting themselves in situations that they come to regret later.
    Anyway if it's true don't be flattered as she only really wants to sleep with your girlfriend and you just happen to be there.
    Respect my lack of authority.

7. Lounge   -   #7
    mjmacky's Avatar an alchemist?
    Just not enough info here to make a judgment. I mean, I don't know what all of you look like on the scale from WASP to white trash to ethnic (ethnic > white trash > WASP). Nor do I know how old any of you are. It's so vague in its presentation, I could just as easily take away that your girlfriend has been sleeping with the other guy for 2 months.
    Last edited by mjmacky; 04-17-2012 at 03:28 PM.
    Everything is brought to you by Fjohürs Lykkewe.

8. Lounge   -   #8
    megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Quote Originally Posted by mjmacky View Post
    your girlfriend has been sleeping with the other guy for 2 months.
    This.
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

9. Lounge   -   #9
    worldpease's Avatar always annoying
    Highly doubtful (that my girl would be sleeping with this guy, where do you get that from?) having me
    but yeah i know what U mean.
    And no I'm not trying to say I feel flattered by this, I'm just saying 'Damn! ' lol,
    also I could see that the girl would want to be with my girl
    since I know very well my girl as a very unique appeal to her, never been able to explain it but
    she has that something about her that... well you get the idea.

10. Lounge   -   #10
    megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    I suggest you post a pic. The guys around here are forensic in their ability to determine what kind of woman you've got. In fact, some of the guys here may have already had 3 ways with her.

Just post a pic, and well get right on her.
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast