Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Mary does China, the official thread

manker's Avatar effendi
    Quote Originally Posted by Mary
    Quote Originally Posted by Squeamous View Post
    I don't know what a Lee Adama is
    I'm going to have to mark out right here and call this blasphemy and stuff. The referee is calling for a mistrial, the band returns home, and lots of other stuff.
    I'm also appalled. She's got a lot of work to do before she gets back in my would book.

Also, nice buckle.
    What the feck are all those switches behind you, What is the purpose of the red pole and why have English on the signs and were you speaking in Chinese to those kids or wut?
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

--Good for them if they survive.

2. Lounge   -   #22
    Squeamous's Avatar Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by mjmacky View Post
    I'm going to have to mark out right here and call this blasphemy and stuff. The referee is calling for a mistrial, the band returns home, and lots of other stuff. Should I have said Apollo or Leland or something like that?

Quote Originally Posted by squeamous
    Strong, vital white men never seem to have fetishes for oriental women.
    If my choices were between pathetic neurotic and strong vital white man, the pathetic neurotic sounds waaaay more appealing. The idea of a strong vital white man repulses me, it repulses me more than paedophilia. Anyways, my fetish is more of a broader fixation on all things Asian, in their culture, language, psychology, etc. Specifically that pertains to Japanese, Chinese and Indian and not so much for Korean, Vietnamese and such. I'm just not usually as interested in Indian women in a broader sense so I don't bring it up as often.

P.S. Why the fuck did I start this thread? My reason doesn't make any sense.
    Another thread about and revolving around you is always welcome ^_^

I don't know why the idea of being strong and vital repulses you. I believe myself to possess physical and mental strength. It's something to aspire to. Weak people gain their gratification from the contribution of others to their life, especially if that contribution is subservient.
    Personally I think the way some pathetic white western males (because it's never women) fetishise oriental culture smacks of personal, social and possibly sexual inadequacy in their own culture.

You adding Apollo and Leland to the roster of words unfamiliar to me isn't helping btw!

3. Lounge   -   #23
    manker's Avatar effendi
    I'm going to have to mark out right here and call this blasphemy and stuff. The referee is calling for a mistrial, the band returns home, and lots of other stuff. Should I have said Apollo or Leland or something like that?

If my choices were between pathetic neurotic and strong vital white man, the pathetic neurotic sounds waaaay more appealing. The idea of a strong vital white man repulses me, it repulses me more than paedophilia. Anyways, my fetish is more of a broader fixation on all things Asian, in their culture, language, psychology, etc. Specifically that pertains to Japanese, Chinese and Indian and not so much for Korean, Vietnamese and such. I'm just not usually as interested in Indian women in a broader sense so I don't bring it up as often.

P.S. Why the fuck did I start this thread? My reason doesn't make any sense.
    Another thread about and revolving around you is always welcome ^_^

I don't know why the idea of being strong and vital repulses you. I believe myself to possess physical and mental strength. It's something to aspire to. Weak people gain their gratification from the contribution of others to their life, especially if that contribution is subservient.
    Personally I think the way some pathetic white western males (because it's never women) fetishise oriental culture smacks of personal, social and possibly sexual inadequacy in their own culture.
    Yeah cus you never see wannabe American/British chicks drowning themselves in Tokyo Chic.
    I don't even know how Hot Topic make a living from all those weeaboo girls that definitely don't exist.
    Last edited by manker; 04-15-2012 at 10:40 PM. Reason: can't really capitalise Tokyo and not British or American, now can I.
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

4. Lounge   -   #24
    mjmacky's Avatar an alchemist?
    It was the whole message... "strong vital white men". A strong vital black man, or a strong vital Argentinian woman wouldn't bother me. I don't aspire to be white, and don't aspire to be vital. The only conceivable reason that I'd reach for being vital is with the future hope of just being able to rip it away on a whim. I do not feel a connection with humanity. The white men have abused their positions of strong vital occupancy too much for me to find admiration. I think it's also the strong vital white men that fly themselves over to Thailand to buy up the time of a few underaged sex slave boys and girls. Maybe now it makes sense to you what kind of imagery you're putting in my head with the phrasing.
    Everything is brought to you by Fjohürs Lykkewe.

5. Lounge   -   #25
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post

No blondes in Scarborough either?
    http://www.pacificmalltoronto.com/
    I get it now. My qualification to educate in a specific capacity is limited to the shopping mall. You had to drag that one out, but very nice

6. Lounge   -   #26
    Quote Originally Posted by manker View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Mary

I'm going to have to mark out right here and call this blasphemy and stuff. The referee is calling for a mistrial, the band returns home, and lots of other stuff.
    I'm also appalled. She's got a lot of work to do before she gets back in my would book.

Also, nice buckle.
    What the feck are all those switches behind you, What is the purpose of the red pole and why have English on the signs and were you speaking in Chinese to those kids or wut?
    Wow, rapid fire questions it is. Here we go: controls the various lights and white screen motors, hot water line, dual language university, and dual language university.

And yes, what's going on here, is she doing it on purpose? I thought she was supposed to be cool and stuff. Olmos would be looking up with pouting lips and removing his glasses right about now. What's the next move?

7. Lounge   -   #27
    manker's Avatar effendi
    Quote Originally Posted by manker View Post

Also, nice buckle.
    Wow, rapid fire questions it is. Here we go: controls the various lights and white screen motors, hot water line, dual language university, and dual language university.

And yes, what's going on here, is she doing it on purpose? I thought she was supposed to be cool and stuff. Olmos would be looking up with pouting lips and removing his glasses right about now. What's the next move?
    Thanks for that.

I'm not sure about the next move but I find myself wondering if you can speak Chinese or if you've been masquerading as an asian this whole time.

No wait, I do know the next move:

8. Lounge   -   #28

It was the whole message... "strong vital white men". A strong vital black man, or a strong vital Argentinian woman wouldn't bother me. I don't aspire to be white, and don't aspire to be vital. The only conceivable reason that I'd reach for being vital is with the future hope of just being able to rip it away on a whim. I do not feel a connection with humanity. The white men have abused their positions of strong vital occupancy too much for me to find admiration. I think it's also the strong vital white men that fly themselves over to Thailand to buy up the time of a few underaged sex slave boys and girls. Maybe now it makes sense to you what kind of imagery you're putting in my head with the phrasing.
    I'm talking about white men in relation to the fetishising of oriental culture. The strong and vital part could apply to any culture. It just happens to be the trait I don't see in the poor specimens I'm talking about. It's your mind that has linked the terms I used endemically with white men, not me. I suspect in your case your preference has at its root a counter culture instinct, since you seem to view your own culture with mistrust. It's a neurosis.

Manky - fair point with regards to emo and goth culture, but that's mostly a youth thing involving a visible 'scene' which they grow out of. It's not a sexual preference like it seems to be with adult white males.

9. Lounge   -   #29
    FFS Fuckstar Galactica. STM&SD is trying to get me to watch the first series. I have no interest in it whatsoever. The cast look like they could have been plucked straight from any shit American sitcom. Where do these people come from? Is there a village somewhere where bland babies with excellent bone structure, shiny hair and perfect teeth are raised specifically for American TV? I want to see normal people in sci fi or GTFO.

10. Lounge   -   #30
    I'm talking about white men in relation to the fetishising of oriental culture. The strong and vital part could apply to any culture. It just happens to be the trait I don't see in the poor specimens I'm talking about. It's your mind that has linked the terms I used endemically with white men, not me. I suspect in your case your preference has at its root a counter culture instinct, since you seem to view your own culture with mistrust. It's a neurosis.
    I'm thinking that you're just placing a lot of weight into a fetish. Perhaps I can pull up a list of all my fetishes, light and severe, and you can cross reference it against a list of race, character and affluence? Hasn't that been done before? Also, show me a man with at least a heterosexual preference, and I'll produce an Asian woman he'd totally bone.

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast