Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: i love this site

Apparently your the 12 year old, obviously you have no respect for no one including your self i make one post saying i apreciate the site and then this, it seems you have alot of problems so might i says you can take a one way trip to hell.

2. Lounge   -   #12
    chalice's Avatar ____________________
    Quote Originally Posted by sonic1 View Post
    Apparently your the 12 year old, obviously you have no respect for no one including your self i make one post saying i apreciate the site and then this, it seems you have alot of problems so might i says you can take a one way trip to hell.
    It's not my fault the chicken coop you were raised in shielded you from the cruel rigours of the internets. Go and play with your dollies and let the adults talk.

3. Lounge   -   #13
    Quote Originally Posted by chavis View Post
    It's not my fault the chicken coop you were raised in shielded you from the cruel rigours of the internets. Go and play with your dollies and let the adults talk.
    What ever man your only hurting your self if you to continue to act like a child and post like a damn fool, then by my guess buddy from here on i will ignore all your negative post have a nice day.

4. Lounge   -   #14

What ever man your only hurting your self if you to continue to act like a child and post like a damn fool, then by my guess buddy from here on i will ignore all your negative post have a nice day.
    If you keep on posting like a chimpanzee, you're gonna have to ignore just about everybody in the lounge. It won't work out well for you.

Tell you what, I'll make you a deal. Post something even remotely interesting, in some semblance of English, which doesn't make you look like a nine year old girl at a sleepover and I'll leave you alone.

Until then, I'm afraid you'll just have consider yourself under my instruction. Now, what colour panties are you wearing?

5. Lounge   -   #15
    If you keep on posting like a chimpanzee, you're gonna have to ignore just about everybody in the lounge. It won't work out well for you.

Tell you what, I'll make you a deal. Post something even remotely interesting, in some semblance of English, which doesn't make you look like a nine year old girl at a sleepover and I'll leave you alone.

Until then, I'm afraid you'll just have consider yourself under my instruction. Now, what colour panties are you wearing?
    What the hell is wrong with you, do you have some type of mental problem or do you just love picking on people, apparently you have alot of problems to work out since your posting like a child by says harsh words who really looks likes one its you my friend. i have nothing else to say if you want to be a jackass you go right on ahead.

6. Lounge   -   #16

What the hell is wrong with you, do you have some type of mental problem or do you just love picking on people, apparently you have alot of problems to work out since your posting like a child by says harsh words who really looks likes one its you my friend. i have nothing else to say if you want to be a jackass you go right on ahead.
    Well, it's definitely a collection of words, I'll give you that. Wouldn't go nuts and go so far as to call it a sentence, but it's a start.

What will your next thread be, monkoid? 'What's Your Favourite My Little Pony'? 'When Lampposts Attack'? 'How To Rid Your Tongue Of Those Pesky Brown Stains'?

7. Lounge   -   #17
    Well, it's definitely a collection of words, I'll give you that. Wouldn't go nuts and go so far as to call it a sentence, but it's a start.

What will your next thread be, monkoid? 'What's Your Favourite My Little Pony'? 'When Lampposts Attack'? 'How To Rid Your Tongue Of Those Pesky Brown Stains'?
    i reported your previous post since your violating the rules of this site. i truly hope you get banned
    Last edited by sonic1; 04-18-2012 at 04:06 PM.

8. Lounge   -   #18

i reported your previous post since your violating the rules of this site. i truly hope you get banned

Oh noes. Reported by a gormless n00b. This is the lounge, child. Get used to me. I'm going nowhere. You're violating the rules of the English language, not to mention peoples' eyeballs.

9. Lounge   -   #19

Oh noes. Reported by a gormless n00b. This is the lounge, child. Get used to me. I'm going nowhere. You're violating the rules of the English language, not to mention peoples' eyeballs.
    say what ever i do not care as i've said your only hurting your self by continuing this petty game

10. Lounge   -   #20
    Sheesh, you try to do a n00b a favour. Ease it on in, so to speak. Grease his way for him with gentle tuition and this is the thanks I get.

Didn't they teach you any manners in the girl scouts?

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast