Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Ps2 Vs. Xbox

and the winner is ................... ps2
    places drink back on xbox

2. Games   -   #22
    PS2 by far

cos it has more poll over the game makers and all the time u see a game on PS2 and then 6 or 7 munths later it will cum out on xbox wen the game was made for PS2 in the ferst place my god xbox is sad

3. Games   -   #23
    Busyman's Avatar Use Logic Or STFU!!!
    Originally posted by 3RA1N1AC+18 November 2003 - 05:41--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (3RA1N1AC @ 18 November 2003 - 05:41)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-DEATH_WING@17 November 2003 - 18:15
    reason 5: articles say when every bill makes an xbox he loses 100&#036; rip the crap out of him&#33;
    yeah and then you buy three xbox games published by MS and he gets his &#036;100 back. [/b][/quote]
    Yup, almost all systems (especially at launch) lose money on every system sold and make it up on licensing and publishing.

This topic is old.
    PS2 is good for exclusives only. That means a game like say Ratchet and Clank or Gran Turismo.
    The Xbox is good for EVERYTHING ELSE.
    Any game made for PS2 and Xbox is better on Xbox which therefore shrinks the usefulness of the PS2 to exclusives. Take Burnout 2. It&#39;s better on Xbox all the way. The graphics and online play demolish the PS2. GTA on Xbox is a no-brainer even though it is an older game from the PS2.
    Get a PS2 for the same reason you might get a GC.

For SPECIFIC good games not found elsewhere.
    Silly bitch, your weapons cannot harm me. Don't you know who I am? I'm the Juggernaut, Bitchhhh!

Flies Like An Arrow, Flies Like An Apple
    ---12323---4552-----
    2133--STRENGTH--8310
    344---5--5301---3232

4. Games   -   #24
    Mr. Mulder's Avatar pepper your angus BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    Ps2&#39;s are great (compared to Mastersystems )

Get an xbox&#33;

5. Games   -   #25
    Poster
    This is one of the hardest choices someone will ever make in life

My advice is to get both... But if you can&#39;t afford it, Go for Xbox.

Like alot of other people have said, most PS2 games are being ported over to Xbox with superior everything, if a game is a hit on PS2 it&#39;s only logical that the developers and publishers will want to make more money by porting it.

Also, Xbox may not have a lot of games now, but it&#39;s only been out for two years, PS2 has almost been out for almost four (From the Japanese launch)

Xbox has the best future, because being the most powerful, it will be a more viable system to work on in a few years when PS2 can no longer handle more demanding games. But for really original and wierd games you won&#39;t see anywhere else, go for Gamecube... Which I personally don&#39;t like.

I own PS2, Xbox and Dreamcast and love them all to bits&#33; But I&#39;ll admit that Xbox will be around longer the PS2. Xbox also has more features then a PS2 when you get a mod-chip for it. And tell your friend that whatever system he goes for... He has to get a chip&#33;
    www.never-dead.cjb.net

Ardeth In Pre-Production

6. Games   -   #26
    Ok, i had a word with him, showed him this forums veiws, and he gettin a ps2&#33;
    lol, thx for the points guys, it really helped him.

7. Games   -   #27
    Poster
    Originally posted by Immortal Genocide@18 November 2003 - 17:16
    Ok, i had a word with him, showed him this forums veiws, and he gettin a ps2&#33;
    Clever Kid

8. Games   -   #28
    Ok, And your a StupidGuy

9. Games   -   #29
    Poster
    No competition.

XBoX.

10. Games   -   #30
    Nightwolf's Avatar Old Guy
    Originally posted by Immortal Genocide@18 November 2003 - 12:16
    Then apparently he can&#39;t read. I suspect your &#39;friend&#39; already had his mind made up before you started this thread.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast