Page 1 of 13 123411 ... LastLast

Thread: A Dangerous Method

Squeamous's Avatar Poster
    Well Mary, I watched it. It was good - I liked the bit where I drifted off thinking about being punished by Michael Fassbender
    Also I didn't realise Keira Knightley could act, so that was a pleasant bonus. So thanks for recommending her tits to me out of off of that one scene, it was well worf it x

2. Lounge   -   #2
    Quarterquack's Avatar sprclfrglstcxpldcs BT Rep: +3
    8:30 a.m. where you are. I really hope you didn't stay up all night waiting to see KK's aerolae on (what I presume to be) your incredibly tiny netbook laptop screen.
    Ellipses go here.

3. Lounge   -   #3
    mjmacky's Avatar an alchemist?
    Quote Originally Posted by Squeamous View Post
    Well Mary, I watched it. It was good - I liked the bit where I drifted off thinking about being punished by Michael Fassbender
    Also I didn't realise Keira Knightley could act, so that was a pleasant bonus. So thanks for recommending her tits to me out of off of that one scene, it was well worf it x
    Really? You actually liked the movie? I really thought I would have loved it prior to the initial viewing, but found myself just skipping ahead when I saw they cared not for any transitional segments. I had to go back and forth to make sure I didn't miss KK's pepperoni, but I'm still not really sure how I felt about the whole thing.
    Everything is brought to you by Fjohürs Lykkewe.

4. Lounge   -   #4
    Quote Originally Posted by Darth Cicero View Post
    8:30 a.m. where you are. I really hope you didn't stay up all night waiting to see KK's aerolae on (what I presume to be) your incredibly tiny netbook laptop screen.
    That's crazy, I totally responded to squeam's comments without reading yours. The use of KK and the fixation on the areolae were completely unintentional (coincidentally speaking). I had one of these moments with manker once but we didn't end up having gay sex afterwards. You won't cyber with me, so I guess it's not going to happen here either

5. Lounge   -   #5
    That's because I expect halfway through our cybering you'll say something like "Hey, you know when you mentioned Potassium Potassiumide earlier on today? That was hot." And I would be turned off.
    Ellipses go here.

6. Lounge   -   #6
    But knowing you, you'd probably come up with something like "I never thought I'd find someone else who abbreviates the Klan's name the same way I did. I've been gently inserting it into the Klan's children for a few years to have it catch on before my demise."
    Ellipses go here.

7. Lounge   -   #7
    Now that I realize that I pitched that joke too high for my 5a.m. wits to possible keep up with the response, I bid these fora adieu for the rest of the day.
    Ellipses go here.

8. Lounge   -   #8
    Quote Originally Posted by Darth Cicero View Post
    That's because I expect halfway through our cybering you'll say something like "Hey, you know when you mentioned Potassium Potassiumide earlier on today? That was hot." And I would be turned off.
    Potassiumide... that is fucking hot, man that's fucking nuclear hot. Go on, I'm really bothered now.

9. Lounge   -   #9
    Squeamous's Avatar Poster
    Excuse me queers, back to the topic in hand.
    Yeah I thought it was a good film. It reminded me a bit of mine and Dave's relationship only with the gender roles reversed. And less balustrades. Like Jung I too have been gone on to become a professionally successful, emotional husk.
    I didn't pick up on the lack of transitory elements. I didn't feel anything was 'missing'. It was about a disjointed and lengthy love affair primarily so I guess it had to be that way.
    Oh, and am up early because I've had sufficient sleep to render me fully rested. I'm laying in bed typing this on my phone until I get so hungry I have to get up.

10. Lounge   -   #10
    Quote Originally Posted by Squeamous View Post
    I didn't pick up on the lack of transitory elements. I didn't feel anything was 'missing'.
    Did I like have a bad copy or something. Or is there a conspiracy to put me into a home?

Page 1 of 13 123411 ... LastLast