Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: History repeating

manker's Avatar effendi
    Quote Originally Posted by megabyteme View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by manker View Post
    A person who would force the issue, especially when the news is of a mundane manner - for example a pay rise of slightly more than 0.5%, is quite frankly seeking a little too hard for the external validation of his or her peers.
    You are just spewing your accountantary bile. Mathematical bully.
    You're right. I felt like the grinch when I made it.

Dave probably thought it was fantastic but bosses of call centres are notorious cunts. See the inflation rate is something like 3.5% at the moment, so even though Dave's pay 'rise' is above the interest rate, in real terms, he is most likely worse off.
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

--Good for them if they survive.

2. Lounge   -   #22
    megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Quote Originally Posted by Something Else View Post
    Dump this guy immediately, and seek out someone you have absolutely no attraction too. Surely, he'll be a better choice. In fact, I give you my unreserved blessing too merry him.

What is merrying someone exactly. Pervert.
    Obviously, you aren't doing it right.
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

3. Lounge   -   #23

You're right. I felt like the grinch when I made it.

Dave probably thought it was fantastic but bosses of call centres are notorious cunts. See the inflation rate is something like 3.5% at the moment, so even though Dave's pay 'rise' is above the interest rate, in real terms, he is most likely worse off.
    My father turned his ill-gotten gains (from drug dealing) into gold in 1987. It flat-lined for over 3 decades. He held "strong", and last I saw him, he had a smugness about him.

Had he purchased Micro$oft or Apple (the names were certainly out there as industry leaders by that time), he'd own the upper part of Idaho. As it stands, he's got about (my estimate) $80k in gold and silver. His property also dropped by about $30k since the housing implosion. FTMP, he's got about what he started with.

I'm waiting for an appropriate time to tell him of his "investment". :angel:
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

4. Lounge   -   #24
    Squeamous's Avatar Poster
    That's the way to be. Who wants to hear unsolicited news of how great a person thinks he or she is. As you've ably demonstrated, it's much better to use it a time where the information is of a contradictory nature or specifically requested.

A person who would force the issue, especially when the news is of a mundane manner - for example a pay rise of slightly more than 0.5%, is quite frankly seeking a little too hard for the external validation of his or her peers.
    Yup, false modesty is definitely the way to go

I'm glad you've finally seen your mate/my mate for what he is: a nasty, pathetic little man who only lets you post what he/common decency dictates is acceptable and won't let you throw shit all over whoever you want, whether you want to or not. But if you refuse to let him chuck and more bile and shit at you he'll just hate you, and I know why he wants to hate you, I know why he wants to hate you. I know why he wants to hate you. Because hate is all the world has ever seen lately.
    Spoiler: Show

Quote Originally Posted by Biggles View Post
    I also have no idea what a STM&SD might be. Is it one of the old BT telephone connections?

The appalling grammar is frightful though.
    Star Trek M&S Dewd.....a special friend of mine

That's a bit harsh, mate. She did pretty well in that post, for a girl.

I do agree, though, that she could up her game in this respect, somewhat.
    Take your bile and spew it at someone who cares, bile spewer.

5. Lounge   -   #25
    mjmacky's Avatar an alchemist?
    God damn it takes some women a long fucking time to climax, but when she does, it's great.
    Everything is brought to you by Fjohürs Lykkewe.

6. Lounge   -   #26
    Artemis's Avatar ¿ןɐɯɹou ǝq ʎɥʍ BT Rep: +3
    Oi manker, isn't about time to pull the dust cover off, check the coil springs, wind it back into position, and release the banhammer?

4d7920686f76657263726166742069732066756c6c206f662065656c73

7. Lounge   -   #27
    Quote Originally Posted by mjmacky View Post
    God damn it takes some women a long fucking time to climax, but when she does, it's great.
    Is that what that was? I was so scared I had to finish reading it from under the table.

Oh, please God, never let me see another woman climax...

8. Lounge   -   #28
    manker's Avatar effendi
    Quote Originally Posted by Squeamous View Post
    Yup, false modesty is definitely the way to go

I'm glad you've finally seen your mate/my mate for what he is: a nasty, pathetic little man who only lets you post what he/common decency dictates is acceptable and won't let you throw shit all over whoever you want, whether you want to or not. But if you refuse to let him chuck and more bile and shit at you he'll just hate you, and I know why he wants to hate you, I know why he wants to hate you. I know why he wants to hate you. Because hate is all the world has ever seen lately.
    Spoiler: Show

I also have no idea what a STM&SD might be. Is it one of the old BT telephone connections?

That's a bit harsh, mate. She did pretty well in that post, for a girl.

I do agree, though, that she could up her game in this respect, somewhat.
    Take your bile and spew it at someone who cares, bile spewer.
    :earl:

That is definitely the best post I've ever read today.
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

--Good for them if they survive.

9. Lounge   -   #29
    Squeamous's Avatar Poster

10. Lounge   -   #30
    Biggles's Avatar Looking for loopholes
    Quote Originally Posted by Squeamous View Post

I read that and though Aww...that is sweet...you dress up in Trekkie outfits and as Captain Picard he spanks you for being a naughty 7of9.......

then I realised it was M&S

Cogito cogito ergo cogito sum

Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast