Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: I just realized...

manker's Avatar effendi
    That's the first time they've ever been called cool and I'm not entirely comfortable with how you described the females.
    They were ancient

Barbie should track them down like what he did with Dave's wife and tell them that their bans have ended.
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

--Good for them if they survive.

2. Lounge   -   #12
    Barbarossa's Avatar mostly harmless
    Quote Originally Posted by manker View Post
    That's the first time they've ever been called cool and I'm not entirely comfortable with how you described the females.
    They were ancient

Barbie should track them down like what he did with Dave's wife and tell them that their bans have ended.
    Lovely lady. Makes excellent tea and cookies

3. Lounge   -   #13
    manker's Avatar effendi
    You're like Bergerac but with dsl.
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

4. Lounge   -   #14
    Proper Bo's Avatar spmado BT Rep: +2
    Quote Originally Posted by manker View Post
    Okay, I'll start designing a skin to celebrate 10 years that no one will use because they like the one that they're already familiar with.
    Not really cus I hate it when sites do that, but we should do something. Maybe a new banner to use for a month or wuteva. Perhaps I'll let Dave stay as Dave for a week and not just as the women he pretends to be when it all gets to be a bit much for him. We could shave '10' into our chest hair and post that. Or maybe squeams could just get her bewbs out. I could rip off an old lady who needs her tax doing and use the cash money to offer a prize for the top poster over the course of a month.
    If I did that last one, I'd end up quids in.

get jp, The and mouldy to come back. that is all.

As long as I've got a face
    You've got a place to sit

5. Lounge   -   #15
    Et tu's Avatar Poster
    Rumour has it the irish menace harshed The off the bored.

I think a formal apology is in order. Signed in blood.

6. Lounge   -   #16
    chalice's Avatar ____________________
    Quote Originally Posted by Et tu View Post

Rumour is a spastic. I'll think you'll find that it was TheDave that I harshed off the bored. The is a separate entity altogether, knob.

7. Lounge   -   #17
    Also, harshing TheDave off the bored was an accident. He was collateral damage. He got caught in the crossfire trying to be a human shield for Ziggy. It didn't work.

8. Lounge   -   #18
    Snee's Avatar Error xɐʇuʎs BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by chavis View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Et tu View Post

Rumour is a spastic. I'll think you'll find that it was TheDave that I harshed off the bored. The is a separate entity altogether, knob.
    Eh, no. Knob.

9. Lounge   -   #19
    Quote Originally Posted by Snee View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by chavis View Post

Eh, no. Knob.
    Which part, cryptic boi? I've never harshed The. If The and TheDave are one and the same, then that's news to me. I recall (vaguely) The as being a strange arachnoid creature, prone to the non-sequitur. Incomprehensible for the most part, but in a good way. Kinda like a teenage Zed on Angel Dust. TheDave was able to string sentences together and remember where his car keys were despite a penchant for rap music. Now, I'm willing to admit that there's a fair to middling chance I could've dreamt all that. I fear doing a search for The would be the most pointless process like evar.

Personally, I blame you for all this. You should've been here keeping me informed instead of indulging your internets spaceships fetish for light fucking years at a time, knob.
    Last edited by chalice; 05-01-2012 at 07:32 AM.

10. Lounge   -   #20
    manker's Avatar effendi
    Ziggy does have a propensity to inspire a maternal side in bleeding heart liberals.
    Also, yes, you did harsh The off the board and yes, you did dream that other stuff you wrote.

Snee is right, his programming simply won't permit alternate scenarios.

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast