Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: I just realized...

manker's Avatar effendi
    Quote Originally Posted by Proper Bo View Post
    get jp, The and mouldy to come back. that is all.
    I do have access to all three of those people. JP invited me to thebox and I think he still uses it, mouldy is on gaybook and The is on last.fm.

Tell me what to say to them cus I suck at that kind of thing
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

--Good for them if they survive.

2. Lounge   -   #22
    chalice's Avatar ____________________
    Quote Originally Posted by manker View Post
    Ziggy does have a propensity to inspire a maternal side in bleeding heart liberals.
    Also, yes, you did harsh The off the board and yes, you did dream that other stuff you wrote.

Snee is right, his programming simply won't permit alternate scenarios.
    Pics or it didn't happen.

Is The TheDave for the purposes of this discussion? Or is The TheDave with a dupe? I can't be expected to separate fantasy from reality. Especially in retrospect. I've been in a perpetual state of woppedness since I was 14. Memory and dream merged into a fugue long ago.

3. Lounge   -   #23
    manker's Avatar effendi
    Quote Originally Posted by chavis View Post
    Ziggy does have a propensity to inspire a maternal side in bleeding heart liberals.
    Also, yes, you did harsh The off the board and yes, you did dream that other stuff you wrote.

Snee is right, his programming simply won't permit alternate scenarios.

Is The TheDave for the purposes of this discussion? Or is The TheDave with a dupe? I can't be expected to separate fantasy from reality. Especially in retrospect. I've been in a perpetual state of woppedness since I was 14. Memory and dream merged into a fugue long ago.
    You recently beat me across my firm arse with a semtex baseball bat when I explained a lounge vagary, yet now I'm to do it again. One can only conclude that you like bums.

JP called TheDave The, it caught on and stuck even when he was using his other ID (GepperRankings). There has been no user of any note, to my knowledge, with the username The.
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

4. Lounge   -   #24

You recently beat me across my firm arse with a semtex baseball bat when I explained a lounge vagary, yet now I'm to do it again. One can only conclude that you like bums.

JP called TheDave The, it caught on and stuck even when he was using his other ID (GepperRankings). There has been no user of any note, to my knowledge, with the username The.
    Ah, that was during my wilderness years when I travelled further afield to internets anew.

The was a user called simply The. There was, there was, there was. He was mental and funny and that's why I didn't harsh him. Circa 2003. True story.

5. Lounge   -   #25
    The reason I remember was cos his name stood out to me. I used to think The The was the best band name ever and using the definite article as a handle appealed to me cos I wished I'd thought of it.

6. Lounge   -   #26
    I did an advanced search with The in the username search field and 'the' does indeed appear. It won't turnip any posts, but I'm assuming they've been purged or archived or something.

7. Lounge   -   #27
    manker's Avatar effendi
    He sounds interesting. I'd look him up if tesco hadn't banned everyone from the user list.
    I wonder why he did that

8. Lounge   -   #28
    I think I'm right in saying that anything posted prior to the temp forum back in 2003 is lost to posterity.

Anyway, if it'll do any good, let TheDave know I'm sorry I harshed him. Not, I'm sure, that he gives a fuck or anything. I really didn't have anything against him. I've just got a thing about righteous knights on white steeds.

9. Lounge   -   #29
    manker's Avatar effendi
    I think I'm right in saying that anything posted prior to the temp forum back in 2003 is lost to posterity.

Anyway, if it'll do any good, let TheDave know I'm sorry I harshed him. Not, I'm sure, that he gives a fuck or anything. I really didn't have anything against him. I've just got a thing about righteous knights on white steeds.

To be fair, Bo harshed The every single day, several times during those days and for several years. I don't reckon your spat would have had any effect, it probably just happened to coincide with his departure. Bo also repeatedly harshed mulder about being tiny. And he's racist against the scotch.

It was all Bo all along.

10. Lounge   -   #30
    Bojak, you cunt.

Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast