Page 62 of 66 FirstFirst ... 125259606162636465 ... LastLast

Thread: Post HERE for POST COUNT ONLY (Get into BT TRADE/BEG Section)

IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Quote Originally Posted by sister View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post

You can call me Tommy Lee.

No post limit but supposedly excessive caffeine intake and a history of depression help.
    Also why the burning need to PM?Are you a terrorist or something?
    IDK. Just something to say, I guess.
    And you can't say it in public because......

Anyway that's exactly how a terrorist would answer. I know this because I've waterboarded several people for fun to get to a rough approximation of the truth or maybe they just said whatever I wanted to make the torture stop but since they were against me I basically don't really care either way.

Hopefully Homeland Security or Mossad or MI6 or something is tracking this conversation and will come storming through your door with their guns blazing and send you straight to terrorist hell.
    Respect my lack of authority.

2. Lounge   -   #612
    megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Quote Originally Posted by anon View Post

Except he didn't use the word "whatever", right?
    No it was [whatever].Like try to keep up.
    [Whatever] indicates that I saw where Oleg was going with it (we've all gotten those from Oleg, right?) and stopped reading. His harsh, hate-filled words can't hurt me if I don't read them.
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

3. Lounge   -   #613
    megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Quote Originally Posted by sister View Post

IDK. Just something to say, I guess.
    And you can't say it in public because......

Anyway that's exactly how a terrorist would answer. I know this because I've waterboarded several people for fun to get to a rough approximation of the truth or maybe they just said whatever I wanted to make the torture stop but since they were against me I basically don't really care either way.

Hopefully Homeland Security or Mossad or MI6 or something is tracking this conversation and will come storming through your door with their guns blazing and send you straight to terrorist hell.
    To those listening: Idol is a terrorist stationed in the remote outskirts of Canada. If you have trouble finding him, he's the non-asian looking one.
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

4. Lounge   -   #614
    To those listening: Idol is a terrorist stationed in the remote outskirts of Canada. If you have trouble finding him, he's the non-asian looking one. [/QUOTE]

Yes... and no doubt wearing a Leafs jersey....

5. Lounge   -   #615
    Quote Originally Posted by Vestibule View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by megabyteme View Post
    To those listening: Idol is a terrorist stationed in the remote outskirts of Canada. If you have trouble finding him, he's the non-asian looking one.
    Yes... ...
    Obviously nowhere in the vicinity of Vancouver then.

Non-Asian looking but carrying nunchucks nonetheless.
    Btw there's no instructions that come with the nunchunks but I should point out that it's a really good idea to keep them out of scrotal area.

6. Lounge   -   #616
    So anyway as far as I can figure besides staff MBM and I are the only members of this site.
    Almost makes me yearn for Mary posting self indulgent shit about his personal problems .

Almost.

Btw I'm thinking of resorting to challenging chalice to a poem writing contest just to see if he'll bite.
    I'd obviously win though as I'm exceedingly good with the words and feelings and stuff and other stuffs.
    Last edited by IdolEyes787; 05-11-2013 at 03:20 PM.

7. Lounge   -   #617
    Quote Originally Posted by megabyteme View Post
    stationed in the remote outskirts of Canada.
    As basically everything is the remote outskirts that isn't narrowing it down much.

I'm near a Tim Hortons and not too far from a hockey arena if that will help.

8. Lounge   -   #618
    chalice's Avatar ____________________
    Devastation is a good thing. Pause a moment and breathe in this blasted heath. It's Hiroshima, it's Dresden, it's Pom-fucking-pei, children. Drink it in and start again.

Nobody of consequence died, Idol, so gather up your underskirts and get down to business as per fucking usual, you lachrymose monkey spunk child.

9. Lounge   -   #619
    I registered on this board ten years ago. My son was six, he's turning sixteen this week. This board is important to me. Not cos it's about filesharing. I haven't given two fucks about that since 2006.

This board has taught me how to express myself. How to find my voice. Through trial and shuddering error, thick and thin.

So, in that regard, it's fulfilled its remit. It doesn't matter if it goes down forever. I've gotten what I needed at the time, or some time or another.

That said, I'd miss individuals. It would depress me to think I didn't get the pay-off in what happened to Idol, or SnnY, or Meg's evil son, or the rest.

I'd really hate if people stopped telling me I'm a fucking geniunsusus and stuff. I'd prolly have to stab someone or something.

10. Lounge   -   #620

Page 62 of 66 FirstFirst ... 125259606162636465 ... LastLast