Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Goodbye to a fellow Louisiana native

mjmacky's Avatar an alchemist?
    Quote Originally Posted by megabyteme View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Artemis View Post
    I can't see being homeless as being a great idea in Spokane, Washington in January, there might be a few popsicles for the police to tag and bag right about then.
    At the age of 19, I had a split with my mother that left me sleeping in the front of my 1980 Datsun Pickup for just over a week. This was in the Seattle/Everett area in very early spring. I remember a light snow accumulating on the windshield (fairly uncommon for that area) one morning. After a rough, cold night I got up and poured concrete.

Fortunately, I got paid and was able to get into a decent apartment with the help of a very kind leasing agent who gave me (19 y/o kid) a chance- she did not require me to come up with the normal first/last month and damage deposit. Only required me to pay the first month. Not many in my situation find an angel like that.

Starting out with nothing and no family or friends in a new area is hard. Very fucking hard. Guys like 9's will NEVER understand what that's like.
    Did you bang her? Did you start making meth?

Breaking_Bad.gif
    Everything is brought to you by Fjohürs Lykkewe.

2. Movies & TV   -   #22
    megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    She kinda looked about as far away from the above pic as possible, but still female. So, yes to both your questions.
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

3. Movies & TV   -   #23
    mjmacky's Avatar an alchemist?
    Methyl do that to you.

I don't know why it's amusing me, but I just don't have the heart to change it back to meth'll.
    Everything is brought to you by Fjohürs Lykkewe.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123