Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: All Night Long And I Mean All Night Long!

JONNO_CELEBS's Avatar Densly Loadan BT Rep: +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20
    Ooooooooooooooo.............Hehe, watch this space guys, me and Nikki gonna fight

@Nikki.........Nope it's you saying "I gotta go cook but I don't wanna leave, so I'll let it burn, and I can't cook anyway" Hehehehehe

btw, speaking of food bbs

Jonno B)
    Thinking about 1
    My Place & Arcade

2. Lounge   -   #12
    NikkiD's Avatar Yen?
    Yeah, yeah, insult my cooking and leave...

Wimp...

I'll have you know that I'm a very good cook - I just kinda lose track of time when I get on here...

3. Lounge   -   #13
    Originally posted by CrumbCat@18 November 2003 - 17:55
    I'm good for about 10 to 12 minutes at a time.....them my 'provider' seems to go down.

I then usually have to wait an hour or so for it to come back up - at which time I'm good for another 10 minutes or so.

CC
    ROFL ROFL

titey said:
    Nope.... not me.... never.... uh-uh.... no way!
    I remember a while back when this forum was down, and certain someone rode it out for like a couple days there on the temp-forum nonstop ...can't quite remember who that was. Any help tite-wad, i mean titey?
    SMARTY SMARTY HAD A PARTY NOBODY CAME BUT SMARTY

4. Lounge   -   #14
    JONNO_CELEBS's Avatar Densly Loadan BT Rep: +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20
    Originally posted by NikkiD@18 November 2003 - 18:18
    Yeah, yeah, insult my cooking and leave...

Wimp...

I'll have you know that I'm a very good cook - I just kinda lose track of time when I get on here...
    Who's a wimp?? ..............I never said your cooking was bad but............Nikki, burgers are not suppose to snap

Jonno B)
    Thinking about 1
    My Place & Arcade

5. Lounge   -   #15
    j2k4's Avatar en(un)lightened
    If I'm up for the game, I can be here for hours on end (if I have nothing else to do), but usually 20-30 minutes and I have to walk it off.
    "Researchers have already cast much darkness on the subject, and if they continue their investigations, we shall soon know nothing at all about it."

-Mark Twain

6. Lounge   -   #16
    Aberrant
    Originally posted by imnotanaddict@18 November 2003 - 13:25
    I remember a while back when this forum was down, and certain someone rode it out for like a couple days there on the temp-forum nonstop ...can't quite remember who that was. Any help tite-wad, i mean titey?
    I have absolutely no idea what yer talkin bout.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12