Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Most Kazaa Users Don't Share Much

Some people could have hard drive limitations or annoying parents (both in my case). My dad uses the computer every day and checks the HD space and complains if its significantly changed. He also complains if I download games which if I wasn't forced to delete the zips of would gladly share. I also have ATTBI for an internet provider and they check your files (invasion of privacy anyone?) and if you download movies, you get cut off (happened to a friend of mine). So I'm stuck downloading music, and not very much of that either as I only have 70 odd files. Are you gonna insult me and call me a leech? Edit: Funky Capricorn, that's pretty cruel, ban if you aren't sharing 500 files or even 100. Also WinMX is a pretty crappy network as it is a huge pain in the crapper to download anything. I haven't tried SoulSeek so I'm not gonna say anything about that. There's my extra 2 cents.

2. File Sharing   -   #22
    FuNkY CaPrIcOrN's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by avtarofdeath@10 February 2003 - 17:15
    Funky Capricorn, that's pretty cruel, ban if you aren't sharing 500 files or even 100. Also WinMX is a pretty crappy network as it is a huge pain in the crapper to download anything. I haven't tried SoulSeek so I'm not gonna say anything about that. There's my extra 2 cents.
    Go over to DirectConnect...there are some rooms/hubs you can't get into unless you have 100 gig or more...yes I said 100 gig.But like you said you don't use any of these...so if you were to download from me on Kazaa I would not check you anyway...so take what you wanrt from me if you see me on there...but you won't.

3. File Sharing   -   #23
    You can't get in unless you have 100 gigs? That's just ridiculous. Also, banning people who have less than 100 files is kinda cruel, and just plain stupid if it was 500....

4. File Sharing   -   #24
    Originally posted by TheLabel@10 February 2003 - 17:29
    You can't get in unless you have 100 gigs? That's just ridiculous. Also, banning people who have less than 100 files is kinda cruel, and just plain stupid if it was 500....
    DirectConnect is for the big boys...women and children should stick with kazaa. B)

5. File Sharing   -   #25
    namzuf9's Avatar Poster
    Yeah but you're talking about the elite of filesharing-none of this disable sharing or kazap crap (sorry if that offends but it can be used as a cheat to leech&#33 Oh and by the "death to America" F**K OFF idiot.

6. File Sharing   -   #26
    Originally posted by namzuf9@10 February 2003 - 17:35
    Oh and by the "death to America" F**K OFF idiot.

Ahhhhhh is the kid mad at me for nothing?Poooooorrrrrrr baby.....fucking noob.

7. File Sharing   -   #27
    Originally posted by avtarofdeath@10 February 2003 - 23:15
    Are you gonna insult me and call me a leech?
    Do you want me to insult you?

It's hard to define a leech, but a leech is someone close to this: a person who doesn't share enough and downloads too much.

8. File Sharing   -   #28
    namzuf9's Avatar Poster
    Eh? I was just quoting thelabel's signiture. I thought it was a bit out of order thats all. You're a very angry person funky!!

9. File Sharing   -   #29
    Originally posted by TheLabel@10 February 2003 - 23:29
    You can't get in unless you have 100 gigs?  That's just ridiculous.  Also, banning people who have less than 100 files is kinda cruel, and just plain stupid if it was 500....
    There are many hubs. Few of them require you to have 100GB to get in. Most of them require 10-15GB shared files. When I download something I usually always use DC. The hubs I go to are fast because the people have as fast connection as I have, and 90% of them use the same ISP.

10. File Sharing   -   #30
    Originally posted by namzuf9@10 February 2003 - 17:40
    Eh? I was just quoting thelabel's signiture. I thought it was a bit out of order thats all. You're a very angry person funky!!
    Let me explain to ya what stuff means...

Means somebody found that funny.
    Means somebody is mad or angry.

If you will see my post above I was laughing not angry so I don't know where you got that at.I saw that in your post and thought it was pointed at me...my mistake.

Means somebody is smiling and trying to make freinds.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast