Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: What Was The Worst Thing U Eva Did At School

Smith's Avatar Since 1989.. BT Rep: +1
    Originally posted by MediaSlayer+19 November 2003 - 00:57--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (MediaSlayer @ 19 November 2003 - 00:57)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-TheCanuk@19 November 2003 - 00:54
    mmm, you know ur stupid when u come 2 class high.
    i wasn&#39;t high for that one [/b][/quote]
    for that one
    yes, for that one

2. Lounge   -   #22
    what do I put here? BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    hm i did soem pretty bad things and grew up

my mate lit a fire on the teachers desk

anotehr thign which i got away with was turnign the electricty off whist the box was padlocked i still managed to get my hand in and switch it off. somehow

got budted but then they checked and said "nope he couldnt haev done it its padlocked"

but everything I did in shcool i got away with which was alot of stupid things

3. Lounge   -   #23
    MediaSlayer's Avatar slowly going deaf
    Originally posted by Him@19 November 2003 - 00:58
    are you some 14 year old octopussy wannabee?
    what&#39;s wrong with you? someone started a thread, i stuck to the topic...........

sending fiery missiles in manker's japan's general direction.

4. Lounge   -   #24
    Infested Cats's Avatar Mike Victory
    Lit my locker on fire.

5. Lounge   -   #25
    thank you media slayer, topic ruining bitch.

im in high school now so i cant do much bad things, although i wait till the bussses leave and give them the finger as they drive off

im in a cothalic school so i always try 2 prove the religion teacher rong about god, so far ive done a good job

6. Lounge   -   #26
    A freind of mine pretended to sell dope in class just to see what will happen. The Principal called the cops and they whent through our school bags

I once locked this kid in the toilets because he was an ass hole.

I through a very large rock at someone and hit the wrong person

7. Lounge   -   #27
    Originally posted by neattairoski@19 November 2003 - 01:26
    A freind of mine pretended to sell dope in class just to see what will happen. The Principal called the cops and they whent through our school bags

I once locked this kid in the toilets because he was an ass hole.

I through a very large rock at someone and hit the wrong person
    rotflmao

8. Lounge   -   #28
    TheDave's Avatar n00b
    me and a friend took airguns in to swap, by coincidence someone stole a laptop so there were bag searches. thank god for that cardboard flap on the bag

9. Lounge   -   #29
    Originally posted by Infested Cats@19 November 2003 - 02:12
    Lit my locker on fire.
    I was going to send you one, but I ran out of stamps. It was a really top rate locker, too.

Worst thing I ever did was get into the college administration building via the steam tunnels that run under the campus (Meaning I didn&#39;t "break in"). I am almost pathologically curious and I just wanted to look around.

The financial aid office was unlocked and I went to all 30 desks and removed the staplers and placed them discreetly in the bottom drawer of one of the desks. I would have loved to see how that played out Monday morning.

Anyway, I did this quite a bit, as much of the campus is connected to the extensive steam tunnels. I want to make it clear that I did it for the risk, it was quite exciting and I NEVER damaged any property. I did always take something, but it was a token. Mine was the only dorm room with 300 watt lightbulbs.

Jesse Hall

Another fun thing was to drink beer on top of the same administration building. You can access easily via the fire escape (on the otherside of the building). That dome is nothing but cheap aluminum. You could easily punch it and dent it, I was rather disillusioned by finding out it was so cheaply constructed. But isn&#39;t that what college is all about, breaking down the illusions to discover reality.

edit: by top, I mean the flat part, the dome is inaccessible
    Aren't we in the trust tree, thingey?

10. Lounge   -   #30
    Infested Cats's Avatar Mike Victory
    Originally posted by hobbes@18 November 2003 - 21:35
    I was going to send you one, but I ran out of stamps. It was a really top rate locker, too.
    What?

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast