View Poll Results: Did Louis C.K. win the internet?

Voters
6. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yeah, and in the Louis C.K. world, I could give up piracy altogether

5 83.33%
  • WTF, browser's direct download only, I'm distributing unlicensed copies forever

1 16.67%
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Louis C.K.

megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    [snip]cons like ziggy's dad.
    Pure speculation as no one, including ziggy's mom, has the slightest idea who he is.
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

2. File Sharing   -   #32
    manker's Avatar effendi
    Quote Originally Posted by manker View Post
    I'm just going to hang fire on that since I let Idol make all of my primary tv watching decisions. I am, as yet, unclear on his views.

He actually has pretty good taste which is to expected when you consider that he's dedicated his life to this kind of thing, forgoing interaction with humans without a modem interface since approximately 1997.
    That's true btw but the really disturbing part is that I didn't get an actual computer until 2005.

Anyway since you asked and since I have never actually seen Louie I'm an going to give you my opinion based purely on wild speculation, conjuncture,flawed logic and outright fallacy.
    Which is how I basically do everything so am incredible good at.

To simplify, I'm breaking it down into pros,like Funkin's mom and cons like ziggy's dad.

Pros: You seem to like Mary and as people tend to try and emulate their heroes ,Louie could then well be an approximation of Mary only funny. Btw hero emulation is why I spend much of my spare time bedding unbelievably hawt womins and trying to stop madmen seeking World domination.
    Louie is apparently a well regarded show and Louie C.K. one of the best current stand-up comics but then again so was Ray Romano(note to self: remember to change to "cons" before posting)
    No matter how bad it turns out to be it still can't possibly be as boring as soccer.

Cons: Has Mary ever demonstrated good judgment about anything before?
    I think the line that sold me on the show was when you said it could be like Mary, only funny. Can you imagine Mary if she was funny as well as awesome.
    It would be the greatest thing ever to hit the internets since your sister did that webcam show when Darth Cicero paid her £5 and 'forgot' to set it to private.

Btw, I've also got much more time for you now that I've found out that your hero is Angel or Dean from Supernatural. Or Ronaldo.
    From the description it could be either one but idrc which.
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

--Good for them if they survive.

3. File Sharing   -   #33
    mjmacky's Avatar an alchemist?
    Cons: Has Mary ever demonstrated good judgment about anything before?
    Is that a con? I mean, with the context from which we're working, my displaying of good judgment would be a con for you all.
    Everything is brought to you by Fjohürs Lykkewe.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234