Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: How do I download from Cyberlockers?

Quote Originally Posted by rocky12 View Post
    That's a no go for me. Geez, what other sites would you recommend that allows it?
    For the record, they aren't disallowing the thing(s) you're looking for - only those specific links. Services like Fileserve or Wupload only allow the original uploader to download their files, which makes them useless for sharing on forums. So people use different services these days. You might find a working link on another thread, so keep looking through the search results.

And if Warez-BB doesn't have what you're looking for, there are other places you can go to.
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."

2. File Sharing   -   #12
    Quote Originally Posted by anon View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by rocky12 View Post
    That's a no go for me. Geez, what other sites would you recommend that allows it?
    For the record, they aren't disallowing the thing(s) you're looking for - only those specific links. Services like Fileserve or Wupload only allow the original uploader to download their files, which makes them useless for sharing on forums. So people use different services these days. You might find a working link on another thread, so keep looking through the search results.

And if Warez-BB doesn't have what you're looking for, there are other places you can go to.
    Thank you so much!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12