Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 2345678 ... LastLast

Thread: Mary is on a month of medication

Squeamous's Avatar Poster
    Is that a euphemism for a shit?

2. Lounge   -   #42
    mjmacky's Avatar an alchemist?
    Quote Originally Posted by Squeamous View Post
    Is that a euphemism for a shit?
    I don't think we're at that point in our relationship.
    Everything is brought to you by Fjohürs Lykkewe.

3. Lounge   -   #43
    mjmacky's Avatar an alchemist?
    Oh wait, you didn't realize I was being literal, no he actually runs a company that develops apps for Apple and android and we're at an establishment for which he wrote an app, World of Beer.
    Everything is brought to you by Fjohürs Lykkewe.

4. Lounge   -   #44
    Squeamous's Avatar Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by mjmacky View Post
    Oh wait, you didn't realize I was being literal, no he actually runs a company that develops apps for Apple and android and we're at an establishment for which he wrote an app, World of Beer.
    I realised, I was just attempting to be amusing

5. Lounge   -   #45
    Alien5's Avatar μετά BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    15 mg of melatonin is too much, 1.5 is enough.

6. Lounge   -   #46
    OlegL's Avatar Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by Squeamous View Post
    I don't know what to do with the mentally ill, apart from laugh at them and tell them to pull themselves together
    Does sleep apnea fall under the realm of mentally ill?
    According to wiki, something happens to a person's breathing patterns when he has sleep apnea. If you are affected by breathing abnormalities, I hope that medication will help you get better, OP.
    I love FST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

7. Lounge   -   #47
    manker's Avatar effendi
    All I got from any of that is that manker knew a chap that he wanted to bum and squeamy is interested in Ivana's cunt. I'm already wasted and my friend is taking a business call
    At least someone went down that road.
    I kinda wanted wordplay made of the python terminology but what you said will have to do for now.

Mary, you should make some kind of countdown thread, so we all know when you'll be coming off the meds. It can be a diary of all your highs, lows and if these paticular drugs affect your sex wank life, at all. You might get turned off kids and anime or develop more twisted fetishes.
    I have a feeling it would be relevant to my interests.
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

--Good for them if they survive.

8. Lounge   -   #48
    chalice's Avatar ____________________
    Care-charming sleep, easer of all woes. What's that all about. My sleep patterns and drug habituation have become symbiotic of who knows what the fuck is going on.

I do like to sleep. Though, that's never come easy to me. I worry. I worry about worrying. I'm a worrier. All my life. No worry is more intense than the worry you get just before you fall asleep. It's almost a sense of panic, of falling out of control. Early on I found that smoking large amounts of marijuana will clean your worrying clock and you will experience, in sleep, the vast dreamless void. You will dream, of course, but you won't remember a fucking thing.

For an insomniac this is a wonderful thing. You can sleep at will with little to no consequences.

Twenty three years later, still hitting bongs like a motherfucker, I find myself, recently, having serious night sweats, hugely intense, surreal dreams and I'm back to worrying square one.

Get wopped on the short term. Don't do it for a quarter of a century. That's my advice to you.
    Last edited by chalice; 07-27-2012 at 04:27 PM.

9. Lounge   -   #49
    manker's Avatar effendi
    I get a different effect to that.
    About 2 years ago me and teh missus were giving up smoking and decided a spliff or two a night would ease the passage and possibly stop us killing each other. It was great, both of us would look forward to smoking and refraining from ciggies during the day seemed easier.

So about nine o'clock when the kiddie was in bed, we'd do that, she'd be fit for fuck all except giggling and would go to bed. I'd stay up, giggle at stuff, have another spliff and go to bed. But then I'd stop laughing and think about all the things I had to do in work, if Man Utd would win at the weekend and lots of other stuff I would never usually worry about. It didn't happen every time, maybe like one in five nights.

If I had a drink as well, I never got the worrying part and just passed out.
    Still, though, I decided Marlboro was the better option.
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

--Good for them if they survive.

10. Lounge   -   #50
    chalice's Avatar ____________________
    Quote Originally Posted by manker View Post
    I get a different effect to that.
    About 2 years ago me and teh missus were giving up smoking and decided a spliff or two a night would ease the passage and possibly stop us killing each other. It was great, both of us would look forward to smoking and refraining from ciggies during the day seemed easier.

So about nine o'clock when the kiddie was in bed, we'd do that, she'd be fit for fuck all except giggling and would go to bed. I'd stay up, giggle at stuff, have another spliff and go to bed. But then I'd stop laughing and think about all the things I had to do in work, if Man Utd would win at the weekend and lots of other stuff I would never usually worry about. It didn't happen every time, maybe like one in five nights.

If I had a drink as well, I never got the worrying part and just passed out.
    Still, though, I decided Marlboro was the better option.
    You're applying a different culture, mate. You're like all sensible and stuff. You were never gonna stray outside your comfort zone.

It took me several experimental years of full on abuse to admit to myself that all I wanted to do for the rest of my life was smoke high grade dope. Even managing that aspiration has been an uphill fucking struggle. Finding a source of good dope is an occupation in itself. Me smoking dope is a compromise.

I'd much rather do smack.
    Last edited by chalice; 07-27-2012 at 05:09 PM.

Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 2345678 ... LastLast