Page 20 of 45 FirstFirst ... 101718192021222330 ... LastLast

Thread: what are some good movies to watch

megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Interstellar(Despite generally good reviews people stayed away in droves.It might be the interminable run time but the lack domestic box office speaks volumes as to how entertaining it is.Seriously any movie that needs explaining isn't worth seeing).
    The screener leaked yesterday. 2 1/4 hours with about 5 memorable, active, exciting parts. So, about 15 minutes of actual entertainment.

I have seen The Road and for a quote you can use on the DUD cover I'd go with "This Road is very bleak and leads nowhere".
    Metaphor for your life, then.
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

2. Movies & TV   -   #192
    The Imitation Game is worth a peek if you are into the history of computers.

3. Movies & TV   -   #193
    definitely watch interstellar or prometheus, yep im a bit of a geek lol, any on the christopher nolan movies are well worth a viewing, like inception etc, his movies are very layered and intricate you may have to watch a few times to get the understanding of the movie!

4. Movies & TV   -   #194
    The imitation game is great.

5. Movies & TV   -   #195
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Quote Originally Posted by boothy View Post
    definitely watch interstellar or prometheus, yep im a bit of a geek lol, any on the christopher nolan movies are well worth a viewing, like inception etc, his movies are very layered and intricate you may have to watch a few times to get the understanding of the movie!
    Prometheus sucked balls and not in a good way like your Mom.
    Respect my lack of authority.

6. Movies & TV   -   #196
    What sucked most about Prometheus was that there was potential there for an awesome backstory. Instead, viewers were left with, "WTF did I just watch and how does that tie into the other movies I actually enjoyed?!?!?"

Interstellar was just Nolan cashing in on his name.
    Last edited by megabyteme; 01-25-2015 at 01:49 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

7. Movies & TV   -   #197
    dredd
    interstellar
    fury

8. Movies & TV   -   #198
    Quote Originally Posted by wackojacko View Post
    dredd
    interstellar
    fury
    dread interstellar furry:

9. Movies & TV   -   #199
    "men, women and children" takes on current problems with the internet

10. Movies & TV   -   #200
    Quote Originally Posted by megabyteme View Post
    The screener leaked yesterday. 2 1/4 hours with about 5 memorable, active, exciting parts. So, about 15 minutes of actual entertainment.
    It felt like 6 hours. Maybe I was sitting too close to the tv.

Page 20 of 45 FirstFirst ... 101718192021222330 ... LastLast