Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Nightbirds Annonymous

sodeep63

Laugh

Hello Everyone "out there".

I am a die-hard night-bird by choice. It's the only time during the 24 Hrs that I can do exactly what I want to do & which way to do it.(No pun intended).
    The days sunlight & heat is not there, which makes a big effect of my attitude & behavior.
    Nobody to disturb you
    And so on.

Please feel free to add up your thoughts too. All "Birds" are welcome.

2. Lounge   -   #2
    manker's Avatar effendi
    So basically you're a 49 year old man who engages in his hobby of internet facilitated onanism under the cover of darkness.

That's. Fantastic.
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

--Good for them if they survive.

3. Lounge   -   #3
    chalice's Avatar ____________________
    He's one of them there vampiric, agoraphobic basement dwellers. A hemogoblin, if you will, who only gets a taste of the claret when his mum has the painters in.

4. Lounge   -   #4
    manker's Avatar effendi
    hemogoblin
    noice

Hoi, chavois. What's the crack with the semi-finalists of the bawksing being guaranteed a medal?
    No bronze match up? Has this always been the case? Is it the same when they have other amateur tournaments? If not, why not?

Two bronze medals seems wrong. Am I missing something?
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

5. Lounge   -   #5
    Quote Originally Posted by manker View Post
    hemogoblin
    noice

Hoi, chavois. What's the crack with the semi-finalists of the bawksing being guaranteed a medal?
    No bronze match up? Has this always been the case? Is it the same when they have other amateur tournaments? If not, why not?

That should be 'craic'. Helps us differentiate between drugs and 'what's occurring'.

Dunno, mate. Seems a bit wrong to me, too. Yon Paddy Barnes is a fucking chavvy spastic. He got done out of points in Beijing, and he went do-fucking-lally. Let the province down badly with his North Belfast bucketmouth ways. Starting saying, 'it's China, it's a third world country. What do ye expect', in an accent that sets my noshers on edge. I actually when crimson for the bloke.

What a cunt.

6. Lounge   -   #6
    manker's Avatar effendi
    Quote Originally Posted by chalice View Post
    hemogoblin
    noice

That should be 'craic'. Helps us differentiate between drugs and 'what's occurring'.

Dunno, mate. Seems a bit wrong to me, too. Yon Paddy Barnes is a fucking chavvy spastic. He got done out of points in Beijing, and he went do-fucking-lally. Let the province down badly with his North Belfast bucketmouth ways. Starting saying, 'it's China, it's a third world country. What do ye expect', in an accent that sets my noshers on edge. I actually when crimson for the bloke.

What a cunt.
    Deary me. Mark Allen is from your neck of the woods as well I think, he said similar things when he was forced to endure the indignity of getting highly paid to pot some balls in Beijing. Double cunt.

Bronze day in the bawksing would be a great idea. Pound a pint and kids get in free, what could possibly go wrong.
    I see what you mean with craic but I wasn't wanting to say that, tournament machinations don't sound like craic to me. I mean crack as in how it works, like software innit. And also; homonyms cease being fun when they're not homophones in that particular reader's oral affectation.
    I almost went crimson for you

7. Lounge   -   #7
    Quote Originally Posted by chalice View Post

What a cunt.
    Deary me. Mark Allen is from your neck of the woods as well I think, he said similar things when he was forced to endure the indignity of getting highly paid to pot some balls in Beijing. Double cunt.

Bronze day in the bawksing would be a great idea. Pound a pint and kids get in free, what could possibly go wrong.
    I see what you mean with craic but I wasn't wanting to say that, tournament machinations don't sound like craic to me. I mean crack as in how it works, like software innit. And also; homonyms cease being fun when they're not homophones in that particular reader's oral affectation.
    I almost went crimson for you
    I'm more embarrassed by the inexplicable insertion of 'when' as opposed to 'went'.

I'm putting it down to invisible ninja edits or cannabis withdrawal. Decided to give it all up yesterday, but I swear on all that's unholy, I'll be proper wopped by seven this evening, or my name isn't chamois.

8. Lounge   -   #8
    manker's Avatar effendi
    That was the 'homophone' I was on about, you drug starved loon. I did take several liberties, but.

What state did you get in yesterday to take this drastic, yet temporary, course of action. You were conspicuous by your absence, luls were had due to Idol's spastic foot and Arty's orc appendage.
    I take it you were royally spangled in a less than comfortable setting or something else.

9. Lounge   -   #9
    manker's Avatar effendi
    I also erroneously called it a homonym at first and only altered one of the instances

It's alright, I've tightened my cilice.

10. Lounge   -   #10
    That was the 'homophone' I was on about, you drug starved loon. I did take several liberties, but.

What state did you get in yesterday to take this drastic, yet temporary, course of action. You were conspicuous by your absence, luls were had due to Idol's spastic foot and Arty's orc appendage.
    I take it you were royally spangled in a less than comfortable setting or something else.
    The first day is always the best. It goes downhill rapidly after that, though. Spent the evening lying on the sofa, trying to stay awake to watch The Walking Dead with the seven year old. He loves them zombies. I think he sees a little of myself in them. I'd been hitting the booze all weekend, so I was too sick and knackered to think about the absence of dope.

Had mental, violent dreams, woke up this morning, and said 'fuck this'. I've been sweating like a bastard all day. And they say it's not addictive. Lying cunts.

You were on the money with Art's orc-arm foot. That fucking thing should be in a museum or something, labelled 'baby mammoth turd'.
    Last edited by chalice; 08-07-2012 at 02:38 PM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast